British Speedway Forum
dantodan

When Should I Add Newcastle To The Defunct Speedway Website!

You ready Dan ? ;)

I'm always ready Ruff

Today's the day then? Or as it's speedway lets re-set it to Jan 1st 2018. Still plenty of time to start team building.

It was never 1st Dec, only in your imagination. Don't make things up and try to look clever. Things are happening behind the scenes and information will be given when there are things to say.

Stick to the other threads where you are advising them as well.

• Like 1

It was never 1st Dec, only in your imagination. Don't make things up and try to look clever. Things are happening behind the scenes and information will be given when there are things to say.

Stick to the other threads where you are advising them as well.

Tsunami has spoken. You can trust him, he used to be a promoter. Please, all interested parties pause for for the current Promoter to tell us in his own good time. My revised suggestion of the 1st January 2108 was proposed in a benevolent manner. I note that no-one outside of the Newcastle area should be interested in or concerned about what happens there. Sounds like the usual parochial nature that is speedway in the UK.

Tsunami has spoken. You can trust him, he used to be a promoter. Please, all interested parties pause for for the current Promoter to tell us in his own good time. My revised suggestion of the 1st January 2108 was proposed in a benevolent manner. I note that no-one outside of the Newcastle area should be interested in or concerned about what happens there. Sounds like the usual parochial nature that is speedway in the UK.

Others jumping on the bandwagon for their own importance will not help Newcastle Speedway at this juncture. If in the event Newcastle was to close, people like you will be delighted apparently, whilst others will have lost their club. Butt out and play on the other threads, you won't do any harm then.

BTW. People on here that know me, know they can trust me. Unlike you and your jests.

• Like 4

Indeed you can.

• Like 2

Others jumping on the bandwagon for their own importance will not help Newcastle Speedway at this juncture. If in the event Newcastle was to close, people like you will be delighted apparently, whilst others will have lost their club. Butt out and play on the other threads, you won't do any harm then.

BTW. People on here that know me, know they can trust me. Unlike you and your jests.

I cannot imagine where you dreamt up that I would be delighted by the closure of Newcastle ( or any club ). You will not find such "delight" in any post I have made. I have heard it said that you can be trusted ( but not all of your posts are balanced shall we say ) and as for imagining that anyone posts on here, to to acquire "importance" is beyond delusional. Why would someone "trust a jest"? Jest's indicate a humorous take on something, that's all. I wish Newcastle Speedway well ( sincerely ). If any club goes out of business because it is not viable financially, that is a great pity. But it happens.

You noted that incorrectly then!

You noted that incorrectly then!

Tsunami wrote " Stick to the other threads where you are advising them as well. "

So I drew the obvious conclusion that the opinions of fans from other tracks were not relevant. Fair enough. I am a lifelong fan of speedway racing that's all. However unwelcome it may be I am interested in what goes on at other tracks e.g. Glasgow - where the withdrawal of concessions is a matter of interest to many retired people. And at Peterborough where I attended every home match for many years, when living in Northampton. And Coventry too! Should I not be interested in the future of the Bees because I now live in East Anglia?

:lol:

Just what the doctor ordered, George tells us we are running in 2018 and hopefully for years after 2018.  So Newcastle does not go into the Defunct Speedway Website.   I will send off my cheque for a season ticket this week

Yes leander

The Defunct thread is now well and truly Defunct.  :rolleyes:

Looking forward now to season 2019 which will be Brough Park's 90th anniversary.  Not sure, but we could be the only club still operating at the same venue, that started in 1929

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dantodan said:

Yes leander

The Defunct thread is now well and truly Defunct.  :rolleyes:

Looking forward now to season 2019 which will be Brough Park's 90th anniversary.  Not sure, but we could be the only club still operating at the same venue, that started in 1929

Sheffield is another.