Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Glasgow Ko Cup 2nd Leg Monday 9th October 2017 At 7.30pm

No home matches for over a month!

A great result at Ashfield on Friday for Newcastle who only have to overcome a two point deficit to progress in the KO Cup

i think you have to hope the Glasgow bonus pot being empty now . faccues finally realising that money cant buy happiness . and diamonds 3 and 4 need to waken up soon or ite rip van winkle to the newcastle season .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

i think you have to hope the Glasgow bonus pot being empty now . faccues finally realising that money cant buy happiness . and diamonds 3 and 4 need to waken up soon or ite rip van winkle to the newcastle season .

🤐🤐🤐😴😴😴

Edited by SharpenRake

Interesting, ok you've caught my attention for the first time ever, so tell us what you know of the parent company financial structure & strategy, and speedway business payment structure, at Glasgow Speedway. I suggest you should be far more interested and concerned to the equivalent answers closer to home.

• Like 2

So no trophy for Ludde and Robbo in the Championship Pairs and surprise surprise Sheffield's pair won it from Redcar with our guys well behind in the qualifying.

Now we turn to Monday at 7.30pm. I hope the teams are as follows but you never know, maybe Ruthless has to ride in Kuala Lumpar which if he did would probably take precedence over our all important KO Cup match with Glasgow

Monday Night's Teams: subject to changes, biggest fear is whether Steve Worrall has a broken wrist or not, x ray today, results next week! or at least it would be if it was me in the hospital. Hopefully strings can be pulled and Steve will know if he is likely to make matters worse if he rides tomorrow, so fingers crossed, but really Steve if there is any doubt don't risk it. It isn't worth it :t:

Newcastle

1. Robert Lambert

2. Ashley Morris

3. Stuart Robson

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Steve Worrall

6. Ben Hopwood

7. Alfie Bowtell

Glasgow

1. Richard Lawson

2. Dan Bewley

3. Nike Lunna

4. Richie Worrall

5. Aaron Summers

6. James Sarjeant (Guest)

7. Jack Smith

Glasgow have a lot of talent.

Richard Lawson is really riding as well as he ever has we have to make the gate on him cos if he gets ahead he will be hard to catch.

Dan Bewley like most promising young riders can fly around or make a catalogue of mistakes he could be a key rider for Monday.

Nike Lunna If fit for this clash the Finn could be the danger-man by backing up the heat leaders.

Richie Worrall He will always be one of my favourite riders, please don't ruin things Richie by showing everyone how to ride Brough Park!!

Aaron Summers If he remembers to bring his gating gloves he could scupper the diamonds

James Sarjeant Rent - a - Reserve, James is probably the better of the 4 reserves on display and should pick up the lion share of points between the two sets of reserves

Jack Smith I confess to not knowing anything about Jack, so cannot comment on his likely impact on this match

My prediction is for a close match with the diamonds progressing to the semi finals :party:

• Like 2

Aaron Summers If he remembers to bring his gating gloves he could scupper the diamonds

Lost them at Berwick in July, rarely been the same since. Habit of finishing meetings poorly.

No Robert Lambert again hurt in poland

In comes Ricky Wells as a guest. With Ruthless out and Steve in doubt we will not be as strong in heats 13 and 15.

So Ricky Wells spearheads Glasgows challenge on Friday night in the 1st leg, then Newcastles in the 2nd leg of the same match.

Well capable of leading the Diamonds tonight, hopefully Steve is fit and we can see the tie out.

Lambert out for 2 weeks, will we see him again for the Diamonds ?

• Like 1

Interesting, ok you've caught my attention for the first time ever, so tell us what you know of the parent company financial structure & strategy, and speedway business payment structure, at Glasgow Speedway. I suggest you should be far more interested and concerned to the equivalent answers closer to home.

with the faccues company being limited and no doubt the tigers being a limited company . anyone can go on line , pay a small fee and see the profits/loss for the first 2 years . do your own digging .

the future of workington speedway is out of our hands . its down to laura and co . not us .

Edited by jenga

So Ricky Wells spearheads Glasgows challenge on Friday night in the 1st leg, then Newcastles in the 2nd leg of the same match.

Only in speedway lol

• Like 2

And speedway fans wonder why non speedway fans think speedway is a total joke and not worthy of being called a sport. what a total shower of 💩

• Like 2