British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Sheffield V Leicester Prom./rel. Play Offs 1st & 2nd Legs

1st Leg.

SHEFFIELD: Scott Nicholls, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre, Josh Bates, Kyle Howarth R/R, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

LEICESTER: Kim Nilsson, Lewis Kerr, Pawel Przedpelski R/R, Erik Riss, Danny King, Cameron Heeps, Kyle Newman.

Edited by Blackadder

Come on Sheffield! Nice big lead to take to Leicester please so we lose and drop down. Thanks very much. :lol:

• Like 1

Pawel looked well on Saturday night and even rode yesterday so how is it RR?

• Like 2

I was thinking of going for only the second time this year and possibly taking a newbie with me but I can't justify the money when two of our best riders are riding against us and how do I explain that away?!

The whole Przedpelski situation has been a farce. The second he started riding again in Poland Leicester should have had their facility for him removed. It may take 20 hours but he could reach Sheffield from Gdansk by car if doctors are advising him not to fly.

There is no medical reason for Pawel P not to be in the UK.

In fact I am quite surprised that he has chosen not to ride as Polish season now finished he has done the GP so fairly easy money to come and do these two meetings in UK.

He still has bikes here so could have just flown in today done the meetings and gone back Thursday. This is all on the assumption that the Sheffield & Leicester promotion wanted him to come and ride, to me it's a no brainier as especially with his GP performance would have put quite a few on the gate and made BT very happy.

• Like 2

I was thinking of going for only the second time this year and possibly taking a newbie with me but I can't justify the money when two of our best riders are riding against us and how do I explain that away?!

simple---just dont tell them,its 7 riders and againts 7 riders

In fact I am quite surprised that he has chosen not to ride as Polish season now finished he has done the GP so fairly easy money to come and do these two meetings in UK.

He still has bikes here so could have just flown in today done the meetings and gone back Thursday. This is all on the assumption that the Sheffield & Leicester promotion wanted him to come and ride, to me it's a no brainier as especially with his GP performance would have put quite a few on the gate and made BT very happy.

Same - I don't understand how they have been given a facility for him.

Interesting that Leicester just say he is unavailable, I suppose shopping with his wife today and having his hair cut on Wednesday wouldn’t help would it.

Complete and utter farce.

• Like 1

Same - I don't understand how they have been given a facility for him.

withholding his services ?????

It's absolutely outrageous and a total sham! 2 teams against each other, both run by the same promotion, using some of the same riders! No Pav because he's "unavailable", it's obvious that this is a done deal especially with the 1st division being run on Monday/Thursday next year... what night do Sheffield run on? Lions should not be allowed any facility for Pav, there's absolutely nothing wrong with him!! He should ride or receive a ban, meaning he'll miss the first month of next season when he signs for Sheffield. You've got both promotions giving almost identical press releases and all of a sudden somebody called Marc Bates (who he?) appears claiming to be a co-promoter! Any fan that attends either of these 2 meetings is a mug and is being taken for one. Where's the transparency?

I now see that the Leicester leg has been put back to next Monday... perhaps Pav will now be availalble!

There really needs to be an SCB investigation into this meeting, it stinks!

Can I get decent odds on Sheffield anywhere? this is easy money

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1

Leicester should NOT be allowed a facility, they should have to use a National League guest. This season really has been a farce