British Speedway Forum

Well everyone else has one so best for the 2017 CHAMPIONS to get in on the act.

Who of the LEAGUE WINNERS will be back to defend their CHAMPIONSHIP.

Nick will be a shoe in for a slot & Doyley if he wants to do Britain or expect Killer to replace him.

I expect Kyle Newman would want to be part of a LEAGUE WINNING team after enjoying being part of the semi this season.

Swindon have some very useful assets now so is this the beginning of the Rosco dynasty as he's done it with 2 different clubs unlike the one team pony on the South Coast.

Don't SHOUT. ;) .We get you won the league.And you deserved it after that 17 match run and finishing top.

Underdogs at the start.I just hope you can get a stadium sorted for the long term. :t:

Don't SHOUT. ;) .We get you won the league.And you deserved it after that 17 match run and finishing top.

Underdogs at the start.I just hope you can get a stadium sorted for the long term. :t:

There has been recent news in the last couple of days from the local MP about the Council and UK Stadia looking to get agreement on sorting out the flooding issues, but still wait for something to actually happen.

There has been recent news in the last couple of days from the local MP about the Council and UK Stadia looking to get agreement on sorting out the flooding issues, but still wait for something to actually happen.

Yep good news hopefully, Tommo on Twitter.

Deserve a decent stadium to go with a decent team to keep the crowds coming.

''Rosco dynasty''

I've heard it all now! If Swindon hadn't of won it against a Wolves team without their 2 best riders then it would've been down to Rosco failing to ensure his riders weren't complacent at the 1st leg.

• Like 1

A top 4 of Doyle,Morris,Bellego,Musielak or Batchelor,Morris,Bellego,Musielak.

Wilson-Dean and Zach as reserves if it fits.

Ellis back to Poole

Can't see Jase returning.

In that case possibly get Kildemand back if Rosco thinks he can improve on his present performance.

• Like 1

Kildemand would be a great signing on his low average, but he has previously stated he would have ridden this year if not for the Polish restrictions, so I can't see him riding here in 2018.

Kildemand would be a great signing on his low average, but he has previously stated he would have ridden this year if not for the Polish restrictions, so I can't see him riding here in 2018.

It depends what the Poles come up with and if he would rather ride in than UK than Sweden, ie if three Poland, Denmark and one other. It may be that he is not offered a contract for an extraleague team in 2018.

I would love to see Killer return, pure entertainment 👍

• Like 2

I think PK will be back just not convinced we are that keen on him...only from a conversation I had with him in pit lane at Cardiff but hope I'm wrong a no brainer on his low average but we've plenty of riders on similar averages as it is, concerned Toflers average could go against him especially with our top 2 on high averages , of course that depends on Doyleys intentions as a possible world champion would his demands rise? Bellego maybe just maybe could be vulnerable with his late season dip and still quite high ave , Nick a certainty I would think

Definite no to Bellego IMO. Simply too high an average for me and offers no potential value.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You wont be getting Kildemand if it's a 42.00 points limit.

Doyle and Morris will come to 18.56

If you read the previous posts those suggesting Killer are if Jason is not in the team