British Speedway Forum

Hey Gater, you seem to be paying the Swindon thread plenty of attention. You getting tempted to come back from the dark side to support the Robins again?

Didn't you desert the Robins a couple of years ago when the Pirates won the league?

Keep on keeping on and one day someone will take you seriously.

Don't feel your special there is a list of teams he has deserted, the term glory hunter was invented for fans as fickle as him.

• Like 1

Hey Gater,

Keep on keeping on and one day someone will take you seriously.

No they will not.

• Like 1

Don't feel your special there is a list of teams he has deserted, the term glory hunter was invented for fans as fickle as him.

Haha you do make me laugh. Utter crap.

Glory hunter.

Wolves 2016 champions. Swindon 2017 champions. Yet I am still a Poole fan and will remain a Poole fan even if we don't win anything ever again. Also a Spurs fan and we haven't won anything for years.

Move along little boy.

F**k me you are so sharp and original....weirdo

KKS is on his/her school holidays Hagon, so it’s definitely weirdo season.

• Like 1

F**k me you are so sharp and original....weirdo

I know you are.

Anything else little boy?

Hop into your cot and have an early night.

Doyley has confirmed that he wants to be back next year, has his deal in place as signed the 2 yr contract at the end of 2016 so all should be good!!!

Lets hope the Bspa dong mess it up this year, Monday & Thursday fixed nights, a min of 42.5 for team building please

Edited by hyabb17

Doyley has confirmed that he wants to be back next year, has his deal in place as signed the 2 yr contract at the end of 2016 so all should be good!!!

Lets hope the Bspa dong mess it up this year, Monday & Thursday fixed nights, a min of 42.5 for team building please

Yes I think all Speedway supporters would like to see the (hopefully) new WC back in UK at Swindon for 2018 even though I don't support Swindon. Still want to see him on our tracks and its good for the sport. Also hope the poor bugger can keep clear on injuries for a season as how this guy almost won the WC in 2016 and hopefully will in 2017 is incredible.

I suppose being a hard rider always makes it possible you will get into scrapes but man, has he had some serious ones in the last couple of years. Good luck to him as he has done incredibly well to come from the rider he was even into his mid twenties plus to who he is today.

As for the team. Well success is great of course but can bring its own problems for the flwg season. IF the BSPA keep at 42 points then Swindon have to shed 4.74 points and for Wolves its even worse at 5.44 - Belle Vue amazingly only 1.98 over.

That's a lot to get down for Swindon. Especially if they want to retain Doyle/Morris/Museilak. Also sighted comments about Ellis maybe wanting to stay, but if he has become a Poole asset then something has to give in the Swindon team to shed 4.74 points. There isn't much wiggle room in the bottom 3 with Ellis on 5.56 - BWD on 4.67 and Zach on 3.21. Getting 4.74 points (if it is a 42 point limit as widely being rumoured), then something has to give in the top part of the team.

Its going to be interesting but however Roscoe sorts it you cant take away the fact they were brilliant in 2017 and nobody can take that away from the team who won the league and deservedly so considering where they came from at the start and with so many expecting them to be near the bottom rather than the top. They finished top of the league and quite rightly won the play offs to confirm they were the top team. Also partly done at times without Jason Doyel due to injuries.

Incredible performance and well done to all at Swindon and their supporters.

• Like 3

Yes I think all Speedway supporters would like to see the (hopefully) new WC back in UK at Swindon for 2018 even though I don't support Swindon. Still want to see him on our tracks and its good for the sport. Also hope the poor bugger can keep clear on injuries for a season as how this guy almost won the WC in 2016 and hopefully will in 2017 is incredible.

I suppose being a hard rider always makes it possible you will get into scrapes but man, has he had some serious ones in the last couple of years. Good luck to him as he has done incredibly well to come from the rider he was even into his mid twenties plus to who he is today.

As for the team. Well success is great of course but can bring its own problems for the flwg season. IF the BSPA keep at 42 points then Swindon have to shed 4.74 points and for Wolves its even worse at 5.44 - Belle Vue amazingly only 1.98 over.

That's a lot to get down for Swindon. Especially if they want to retain Doyle/Morris/Museilak. Also sighted comments about Ellis maybe wanting to stay, but if he has become a Poole asset then something has to give in the Swindon team to shed 4.74 points. There isn't much wiggle room in the bottom 3 with Ellis on 5.56 - BWD on 4.67 and Zach on 3.21. Getting 4.74 points (if it is a 42 point limit as widely being rumoured), then something has to give in the top part of the team.

Its going to be interesting but however Roscoe sorts it you cant take away the fact they were brilliant in 2017 and nobody can take that away from the team who won the league and deservedly so considering where they came from at the start and with so many expecting them to be near the bottom rather than the top. They finished top of the league and quite rightly won the play offs to confirm they were the top team. Also partly done at times without Jason Doyel due to injuries.

Great post & summary of the situation for us. Doyley & Morris have to remain IMO.

• Like 1

I suspect Bellego and Ellis will go and we’ll have something like:

Doyle

BWD/Porsing

Newman/Jonasson

Musielak

Morris

Wajknecht

Pickering/Graversen

I suspect Bellego and Ellis will go and we’ll have something like:

Doyle

BWD/Porsing

Newman/Jonasson

Musielak

Morris

Wajknecht

Pickering/Graversen

Wouldnt be keen on Jonasson - Had a spell at Swindon before, on loan from Edinburgh, and was like the "Scarlet Pimpernel", allegedly realising he had forgotten his passport when arriving at foreign airports for a flight to the UK.

As for his riding, he is what I would describe as consistently inconsistent.

I suspect either Musielak or Bellego will have to go. The real worry is if the turkeys vote for a low points limit yet again and Swindon become unrecognizable from the team that won the title. That is not good for business.

The real worry is if the turkeys vote for a low points limit yet again and Swindon become unrecognizable from the team that won the title. That is not good for business.

Which has been the problem too often.