British Speedway Forum

That's great news, and hopefully (and presumably) both will be in the side next year.

Would be a good start, if it is him or a rider starting with Z :t:

Not a bad guess.

Seriously great news and signings, two riders who did well this year and will improve next.

Two good riders we need in the team.

I wonder if like Poole Swindon are building up to a squad system for the future.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

First Vaculik, now Ellis. Ford losing his touch. I thought Poole were the club everyone wants to ride for!!

I think you may be getting confused with Poole Cycle Speedway ;)

First Vaculik, now Ellis. Ford losing his touch. I thought Poole were the club everyone wants to ride for!!

The problem is we can only fit 7 riders in the team!

I think you may be getting confused with Poole Cycle Speedway ;)

They certainly aren't the power side they once we're either! :wink:

I’d like to see us stick by our assets whether or not it’s the best possible team, something like:

Doyle

Newman

Ellis

Bellego

Musielak

Nielsen

Wajknecht

• Like 1

Why are people shocked Ellis doesn't want to be at Poole after some of the comments made on here by his father (and quite understandable too!)

He is a Lakeside asset currently. Dont believe Poole signed him.

Quite right. As Adam's dad (Jonny the Spud for those that don't know) PM'd me over a month ago, the deal between Lakeside and Poole was agreed - but then Lakeside increased their price!!

MF never pays over the odds.

Incidentally, the Swindon statement says that neither Adam or Zach are confirmed in the Robins 1-7 yet!! As with most clubs the final line-ups will be down to the numbers adding up correctly!

Edited by Skidder1

I’d like to see us stick by our assets whether or not it’s the best possible team, something like:

Doyle

Newman

Ellis

Bellego

Musielak

Nielsen

Wajknecht

I'm pretty sure Newman isn't an asset :wink:

Quite right. As Adam's dad (Jonny the Spud for those that don't know) PM'd me over a month ago, the deal between Lakeside and Poole was agreed - but then Lakeside increased their price!!

MF never pays over the odds.

Incidentally, the Swindon statement says that neither Adam or Zach are confirmed in the Robins 1-7 yet!! As with most clubs the final line-ups will be down to the numbers adding up correctly!

That's some serious back pedalling there Skidder :)

Perhaps Swindon got a discount for buying both? Or perhaps.....just maybe....Adam had a straight choice between signing for Swindon or signing for Poole and chose the Club that showed a little faith in him in 2017.

• Like 3

Its not about faith its about numbers. Always has been always will be.

At the time it was a 'done deal' albeit verbally and was being openly discussed by several Poole sponsors, you know, the ones that still appeared prominently on his 2017 kevlars.

Maybe Jonny the Spud will confirm what he told me in his PM to me.

Its not about faith its about numbers. Always has been always will be.

At the time it was a 'done deal' albeit verbally and was being openly discussed by several Poole sponsors, you know, the ones that still appeared prominently on his 2017 kevlars.

Maybe Jonny the Spud will confirm what he told me in his PM to me.

I'm only teasing :) you're not usually far off the mark to be fair when things finally pan out.

From what I've been told It was never a 'done deal', though a couple of sponsors may have thought it was going to happen. Fairly confident we'll see Adam in red and white for 2018.

• Like 1

Not a bad guess.

Seriously great news and signings, two riders who did well this year and will improve next.

Two good riders we need in the team.

I wonder if like Poole Swindon are building up to a squad system for the future.

What future?

What future?

Who knows, this change in team build restrictions might bring on more Brit riders or it could backfire and turn more supporters away.

SWINDON ?

1 Jason Doyle 9.69

2 David Bellego 7.37

3 Przemyslaw Pawlicki 6.75

4 Adam Ellis 5.56

5 Cameron Heeps 5.25

6 Tomas H Jonasson 4.64

7 Zach Wajknecht 3.21

Total 42.47!