British Speedway Forum

Thought I read that Doyle was only just flying back from Aussie as he was stuck at the airport in sweltering heat the other day. Made the mistake of trying to fly an engine back with him which held things up.

Assuming he is just back in last few hours or so plus believe he is off to Andorra for a big Motorcycle Awards do this weekend perhaps the crunch talks will happen early next week ??

That's old news as he was at home yesterday according to his tweet.

Not only topped the table, also topped the Benefits Fund collections league again.

Award collected by Briggo.

Good to see the article in the Star on 57 league winning team, unfancied little Swindon beating big clubs like Wimbledon and Belle Vue to title.

Half the team were from London area, as opposed to ten years later when they won it again with half a team of locals. None in 2012 and 2017.

Broady, Williams and Whitey still live in town.

Anyway enough about Leigh Adams.

Let's all spare a thought for Rosco who's got to tell one of his golden boys that Swindon cant offer him a team spot next year due to the fantastic ruling by the BSPA.

First thing the BSPA have got right in years.

Enough about Leigh Adams??? Excuse me!! The blokes an absolute legend and any mention of the master stimulates conversation on any Swindon thread.

• Like 3

Enough about Leigh Adams??? Excuse me!! The blokes an absolute legend and any mention of the master stimulates conversation on any Swindon thread.

absolutely legend just show's what he knows

Unlike the troll who also shares the letters end like Leigh but certainly not legend.

Edited by Crazy robin

PPR spews noxious fumes,make a lot of noise, and should be ignored...

• Like 5

Coincidence that everything has been quiet for hours and then the 4 of you post straight after each other getting on your high horse over a bit of banter.

PPR spews noxious fumes,make a lot of noise, and should be ignored...

Most of his crap posts are.

Doyle confirms on his Twitter he won't be at Swindon in 2018.

Not unexpected but still sad that the world champion won't be leading the league champions in 2018! :sad:

• Like 1

Not unexpected but still sad that the world champion won't be leading the league champions in 2018! :sad:

To be honest I'd have gone for Doyle ahead of Morris considering there's only .8 difference between the two. Financial decision maybe? Rosco mentioned finances wasnt great in the star last week.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Terrible decision. Jason would have been a better signing than Nick despite his average, both to draw in bigger crowds and to guarantee more race wins at away tracks.

Doyle confirms on his Twitter he won't be at Swindon in 2018.

Not a surprise to be honest such a shame really but we will still build a decent side just hope we dont loan him out to another British club.

Not a surprise to be honest such a shame really but we will still build a decent side just hope we dont loan him out to another British club.

I think he will be loaned out otherwise he would say he's not coming back to British speedway wouldn't he
  • Like 1