British Speedway Forum

Agreed Steve0, Nick has an average of 8.87, Brady has 8.08.

Brady's better though. Vetlanda and Leszno contracts whilst Morris is still riding in the Championship.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Brady's better though. Vetlanda and Leszno contracts whilst Morris is still riding in the Championship.

:t:

I would not say he is better, as the average shows who is best in the UK, but Nick does need to get something sorted out on the continent rather than riding for Lakeside unless he can do both.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Morris - 8.87

Zengi - 7.79

Musielak - 7.37

Ellis - 5.56

Zach - 3.21

Leaves 9.7 for two places - A 5 point newbie & 4.7 for someone like BWD/Summers/Jonasson (at reserve he should clean up if decent equipment is bought over).

Dont know what the fascination is with Jonasson he is not cheap either he looked unfit as well last year i for one would not want him.

Looks like another opinion has found its way on to the Forum.

Lets just look at those Elite League medal scores...

Brady Kurtz :o Nick Morris :drink::drink:

That's a fact...

• Like 3

Dont know what the fascination is with Jonasson he is not cheap either he looked unfit as well last year i for one would not want him.

It was more just giving riders who have averages under 4.7. Hes one of those riders.

Solid 1-7

1. Nick Morris 8.87

2. Adam Ellis 5.56

3. Steve Worrall 6.77

4. Michael Palm Toft 5.57

5. Tobiasz Musielak 7.37

6. Paul Starke 5.08

7. Zach Wajtknecht 3.21

0.07 Remaining

Edited by Danny Birds Of A Feather

I would not say he is better, as the average shows who is best in the UK, but Nick does need to get something sorted out on the continent rather than riding for Lakeside unless he can do both.

Bear in mind that Brady's average came from the #1 berth (once vacated by KK) while Nick's was the "easier" #5 berth.

• Like 1

Looks like another opinion has found its way on to the Forum.

Lets just look at those Elite League medal scores...

Brady Kurtz :o Nick Morris :drink::drink:

That's a fact...

How did Nick get on in the Australian Grand Prix by the way?

Surely the 5 berth is as hard as the 1 berth, both riding twice against the other team’s number 1 and 5 and then heat 15?

Grow up kid.....Stop turning every thread into Poole chat, seriously, we don't care.

• Like 6

I am not sure...did Brady finish in the top 13?

Great effort. Even Justin Sedgmen finished higher and he cant even get near the Swindon team....

Edited by theblueboy

I am not sure...did Brady finish in the top 13?

Great effort. Even Justin Sedgmen finished higher and he cant even get near the Swindon team....

Sedgmen rode for you in 2016.

Grow up kid.....Stop turning every thread into Poole chat, seriously, we don't care.

KKS has been doing this for years. When he/she supported Peterborough and they were in the then elite league, he/she did the same. Especially this time of year. Suggesting different teams on every single thread.

At least the fascination/stalking of various riders doesn’t happen as much nowadays.