British Speedway Forum

I would not say he is better, as the average shows who is best in the UK, but Nick does need to get something sorted out on the continent rather than riding for Lakeside unless he can do both.

I dont know what you think "A ARLOV " but Morris is at least at the level of Kurtz i like and rate both riders i would say Nick is in front at the moment just..At Swindon at home Morris has been pretty consistent for a while now can he kick on hope so going back to Kurtz i rate him Morris and Kurtz have it all to play for in 2018.

I dont know what you think "A ARLOV " but Morris is at least at the level of Kurtz i like and rate both riders i would say Nick is in front at the moment just..At Swindon at home Morris has been pretty consistent for a while now can he kick on hope so going back to Kurtz i rate him Morris and Kurtz have it all to play for in 2018.

they both kicked on last season whether they will be still be no 1 at Poole and swindon end of next season remains to be seen

I remember when our no 8 was a reserve in the old British League & no 1 in the old National league.

It is ridiculous that a rider can be no 1 in both leagues.

Just go for one big league & get rid of these stupid anomalies.

• Like 2

Looks like David & Adam will be back then😁😁Tobiasz and David (Bellego) are assets as well this year so it is looking pretty good to be back at Swindon next year and keep most of the team together

Oh Adam Ellis dont start rumours flying around 😂 😆

It was done over a week ago

Thanks, I hope it is sorted and he is ok for March.

• Like 1

Brady's better though. Vetlanda and Leszno contracts whilst Morris is still riding in the Championship.

Funny thing is when Morris rode against Kurtz in last season's league meetings, the score was 15-5 to Morris. I'd call that a thrashing!

• Like 3

Funny thing is when Morris rode against Kurtz in last season's league meetings, the score was 15-5 to Morris. I'd call that a thrashing!

Just ignore the troll DR

• Like 1

I reckon Nick Morris will be one of the top riders in the league in 2018, don't see him having any difficulty at number 1! Just a shame Swindon had to drop a World Champion to keep him in the team!

I reckon Nick Morris will be one of the top riders in the league in 2018, don't see him having any difficulty at number 1! Just a shame Swindon had to drop a World Champion to keep him in the team!

It's not a shame, it's a farce

• Like 2

Only in British speedway................Pathetic.

• Like 1