British Speedway Forum

Weve 10.23 left so havent said 5 have I

Assessed at 6 would be fair IMO

Who are you going to get on a 4.23 though.

Stefan Nielsen as the No.6?

Suprised Bellego is back at Swindon. No value in his average. He was struggling in the second half of last season after starting brightly.

Who are you going to get on a 4.23 though.

Stefan Nielsen as the No.6?

There are options available if that was our surprise signing

Suprised Bellego is back at Swindon. No value in his average. He was struggling in the second half of last season after starting brightly.

Was a bit disappointed if I'm honest was hoping for a rider with better average value but not surprised either , seems very much a cost effective side if I'm honest....the club don't seem to really be taking on the mantle of a title winning/defending one with much ambition in my opinion just hope the supposed eye opener at number 6 is just that but I suspect it is only in the eyes of the management...sincerely hope I am proved wrong

Mind you I was told 'at number 6' guess he may have meant 6th signing? Could add a new complexion to it

Developments on the last 3 The rider 'at 6' was almost certainly meant as '6th signing' so that does indeed change the scenery....and I've just been informed that is an established rider although quite divisive! Also another Brit at reserve or an Aussie but would prefer the Brit ...if the 6th signing after the Frenchman is who I believe it is my son would be delighted as he owns one of his ex gp coats.....🇦🇺

Developments on the last 3 The rider 'at 6' was almost certainly meant as '6th signing' so that does indeed change the scenery....and I've just been informed that is an established rider although quite divisive! Also another Brit at reserve or an Aussie but would prefer the Brit ...if the 6th signing after the Frenchman is who I believe it is my son would be delighted as he owns one of his ex gp coats.....🇦🇺

Establish, des this mean old?

Brit - Stef Nielsen

Edited by hyabb17

How many times have i got to say it, Batchelor has been chosen over Bellego. Do you really think Rosco would go for Morris & Bellego/Musielak as heatleaders.

I AM NOT A TROLL SO STOP SAYING IT!!!!!!!!

How many times have i got to say it, Batchelor has been chosen over Bellego. Do you really think Rosco would go for Morris & Bellego/Musielak as heatleaders.

I AM NOT A TROLL SO STOP SAYING IT!!!!!!!!

Stop shouting ffs Bellego is IN the side will be announced next week ...followed by Troy then a young Brit at reserve if we can sign him over a few other clubs otherwise it's a young Aussie who already rides over here

Morris Musielak Batchelor Ellis Bellego Greaves/Davy Zach

• Like 1

Stop shouting ffs Bellego is IN the side will be announced next week ...followed by Troy then a young Brit at reserve if we can sign him over a few other clubs otherwise it's a young Aussie who already rides over here

I hope the young Aussie is not Holder

I hope the young Aussie is not Holder

Well no have to be someone with an average of around 2.50!

Stop shouting ffs Bellego is IN the side will be announced next week ...followed by Troy then a young Brit at reserve if we can sign him over a few other clubs otherwise it's a young Aussie who already rides over hereMorris Musielak Batchelor Ellis Bellego Greaves/Davy Zach

I dont believe thats a title defending team. And yes, neither was last years before the changes but the opportunity last year might not show its head in 2018. Where are the riders to win 13 and 15?

While I see Morris, Ellis and the reserves improving, Musielak, Bellego and Batchelor are as far as they are going to get, give or take fractions of a point.

Belle Vues touted team looks strongish and so do Somerset if they get the team they are going for. Rye look decent as well.

Still, lets wait for confirmation.

Edited by Steve Shovlar