British Speedway Forum

I dont believe thats a title defending team. And yes, neither was last years before the changes but the opportunity last year might not show its head in 2018. Where are the riders to win 13 and 15?

While I see Morris, Ellis and the reserves improving, Musielak, Bellego and Batchelor are as far as they are going to get, give or take fractions of a point.

Belle Vues touted team looks strongish and so do Somerset if they get the team they are going for. Rye look decent as well.

Still, lets wait for confirmation.

I dont give a sh!t what you think!

• Like 1

I dont believe thats a title defending team. And yes, neither was last years before the changes but the opportunity last year might not show its head in 2018. Where are the riders to win 13 and 15?

To be fair, against Poole, we don’t normally need to win heats 13 & 15 .... unless we’re going for 60 points. :)

• Like 2

Bit harsh mate. Hes only giving his opinion.

Youre right. I dont give a flying fox what he thinks :wink:

• Like 1

Based on hagonshocker's info

1. Nick Morris

2. David Bellego

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Adam Ellis

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Zach Wajtknecht

7. Mitchell Davey

I think Bellego will improve not riding with Tobiasz at 3-4. Reserve pairing do look mighty weak especially if Zach doesn't hit ground running after injury. 1-5 is as solid as your going to get for a weakened Premiership.

1. Nick Morris

2. David Bellego

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Adam Ellis

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Zach Wajtknecht

7. Mitchell Davey

I think Bellego will improve not riding with Tobiasz at 3-4. Reserve pairing do look mighty weak especially if Zach doesn't hit ground running after injury. 1-5 is as solid as your going to get for a weakened Premiership.

So what about your information then? Batchelor has been chosen over Musielak?

1. Nick Morris

2. David Bellego

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Adam Ellis

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Zach Wajtknecht

7. Mitchell Davey

GO AWAY TROLL!!

• Like 1

I dont give a sh!t what you think!

Not many people do.

1. Nick Morris

2. David Bellego

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. Adam Ellis

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Zach Wajtknecht

7. Mitchell Davey

A page or so back you said this is defo a team...now you have a different team??????I'm confused.....anyone would think you are making it up.

Then why bother to reply. You clearly do and can see my post has merit.

Suprised Bellego is back at Swindon. No value in his average. He was struggling in the second half of last season after starting brightly.

To be fair Steve all the riders named will struggle to even maintain their averages.

Maybe the club should say they couldnt afford to have had Jason as whilst its good to have continuity we are going to struggle.

Stop shouting ffs Bellego is IN the side will be announced next week ...followed by Troy then a young Brit at reserve if we can sign him over a few other clubs otherwise it's a young Aussie who already rides over here

Morris Musielak Batchelor Ellis Bellego Greaves/Davy Zach

Crikey we will be weak at reserve.

Teams that win the league have at least one strong reserve.

Oh well.

Then why bother to reply. You clearly do and can see my post has merit.

Hahahahahahahaha :rofl:

GO AWAY TROLL!!

Steve0. Swindons Starman.

To be fair Steve all the riders named will struggle to even maintain their averages.

Maybe the club should say they couldnt afford to have had Jason as whilst its good to have continuity we are going to struggle.

You reckon? What in this watered down league?

Morris to improve, Batch to improve, Zach to improve, Ellis to improve. Bellego possibly, Musielak there or thereabouts.

That’s a solid and decent line up i reckon.

• Like 2

You reckon? What in this watered down league?

Morris to improve, Batch to improve, Zach to improve, Ellis to improve. Bellego possibly, Musielak there or thereabouts.

That’s a solid and decent line up i reckon.

I didn’t say it was bottom of the league, just that the touted BV, Rye House and perhaps Somerset if their team comes off, look stronger. Notice I am not mentioning Poole because the hoped for lineup is in doubt and we may find ourselves falling back on journeymen.