British Speedway Forum

To be honest I may well leave it as it is now, the reason for changing to GB was that people who haven't met me assumed I was female :D

• Haha 1

Morris, Ellis, Bellego, Musielak, KK, Wajtknecht, Pijper/Shanes/Ayres/Davey.

Probably the best top five in the league.

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Poole said the same thing last year with KK in the team!!......Look how that turned out!!!!!,

Yes, it turned out with him leaving Poole and doing well, so he’ll probably be back to an eight pointer riding for the Champions! :)

If it is KK he had better turn up and perform.  

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

If thats the top 5 for Swindon and Zach in reserve then they will be favourites for the league along with Belle Vue

We won’t have KK, but I’m sure he’ll be back over here as someone will offer a fair bit for a rider on an average he’ll increase if he puts any effort in at all. I’m happy with that side - with Batch in place of KK. 

27 minutes ago, Gavan said:

If thats the top 5 for Swindon and Zach in reserve then they will be favourites for the league along with Belle Vue

People keep tipping us (Belle Vue) but we haven’t named 1 rider yet!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

Guess it depends on the 2 rider combinations with Troy or KK but I would rather have Troy who is a little bit more consistent than KK.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gavan said:

No chance. I know you hate Poole so love a sly dig at them but our reserves will get murdered by them and if their top 5 includes Holder and another that is rumoured then its better than ours. That's not to say a mid season change won't change that but right now there is no way we are favourites over Poole.

Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You mean the Troll was telling a lie about KK returning, I wouldn’t believe it.....

On 15/12/2017 at 9:23 PM, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Kasprzak will be announced on Monday or Tuesday. Batchelor was considered but is giving British speedway a miss in 2018. 

Source: LK

Total cobblers then.

• Like 3

Glad to have Batch back. Was getting a bit worried by all the K K talk. Good top 5. 

Just a temporary no 7 to go now.

Edited by Grachan
  • Like 1