British Speedway Forum

Welcome back Boy Bratchelor. Replaced Jase in 3 matches last season during the record smashing 17 win run, and banged in 30 points, beating Wolves, thrashing Belle Vue away, and lucky win at Leicester.

Good signing and excellent line up next year to hopefully retain title. Great team spirit at The Shabbey.

8 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Welcome back Boy Bratchelor. Replaced Jase in 3 matches last season during the record smashing 17 win run, and banged in 30 points, beating Wolves, thrashing Belle Vue away, and lucky win at Leicester.

Good signing and excellent line up next year to hopefully retain title. Great team spirit at The Shabbey.

How can there be good team spirit with Batch in the side ? no good scoring 30 points in 3 matches if your to bail out the moment   he's feels a rain drop on his face in October . Nearly every Swindon fan  never wanted to see him again after last time but somehow not long later it's all forgotten and he is a great signing .. a fruit fly has a  better memory 

• Like 3

honestly really surprised Swindon have not learnt from the last time he was with them, Rosco must suffer from short term memory loss.

38 minutes ago, marko said:

honestly really surprised Swindon have not learnt from the last time he was with them, Rosco must suffer from short term memory loss.

Rosco usually knows what he is doing, as long as he is prepared to give Troy the opportunity but he knows if he screws it up he will be replaced.

1 hour ago, orion said:

How can there be good team spirit with Batch in the side ? no good scoring 30 points in 3 matches if your to bail out the moment   he's feels a rain drop on his face in October . Nearly every Swindon fan  never wanted to see him again after last time but somehow not long later it's all forgotten and he is a great signing .. a fruit fly has a  better memory 

Watch out Sidney the Robin and Hyabb17 will be calling you a troll. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 hour ago, marko said:

Watch out Marko you will be labelled a troll. Stating the obvious not allowed! You will upset Sidney and a couple of others! Lol!

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bravo, genius comment. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Would never want Twatchelor in a side I followed. Heart the size of a pea.

A petit pois, not a marrowfat :wink:

14 minutes ago, blupanther said:

A petit pois, not a marrowfat :wink:

Na neither, more like mushy!

Won't be around long if he takes the pee.:o

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Watch out Marko you will be labelled a troll. Stating the obvious not allowed! You will upset Sidney and a couple of others! Lol!

You dont bother me one bit to be honest, just a shame you dont  do Poole speedway any favours in the long run often giving people a stick to hit you with.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

You dont bother me one bit to be honest, just a shame you dont  do Poole speedway any favours in the long run often giving people a stick to hit you with.

Lol!

you know what I posted about Batchelor is true. Even Orion said exactly the same, though in not so kind words. Come playoffs on a wet night and he won’t want to know,\. I know it, he knows it and so do you.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lol!

you know what I posted about Batchelor is true. Even Orion said exactly the same, though in not so kind words. Come playoffs on a wet night and he won’t want to know,\. I know it, he knows it and so do you.

Really !!!!!  would i trust Orion's  view or Rosco a no CONTEST to be honest Batchelor with a watered down league makes us field a healthy top five with a talented young rider in the reserve berth so i am happy with that. Rider's  that really improve your team are pretty hard to come by at the moment your club should know that as you now will do very well to field a better and proven top five than the Robins.Also another point that was mentioned  is if Batchelor fails badly and let's Rossiter down he will be replaced.

• Like 1

You can't replace someone if  he does in the semi final like he did last time as the seasons over ..not sure how many more  time this bloke has to let people down before the penny drops ..only Lewis Bridger will let you down more .