British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, SCB said:

Just seen Mitchell Davey has signed. What a waste of a signing. Just about any 16 year old Brit would have been better simply because in the short term they can be no worse and at least they're not 28(?) year old and as good as they're ever going to get. The 16 year old might one day make it, Mitchell Davey is a NL level rider and has been since he first rode in this country.

Maybe they will in May, when Anders Rowe is 16.

6 minutes ago, SCB said:

Just seen Mitchell Davey has signed. What a waste of a signing. Just about any 16 year old Brit would have been better simply because in the short term they can be no worse and at least they're not 28(?) year old and as good as they're ever going to get. The 16 year old might one day make it, Mitchell Davey is a NL level rider and has been since he first rode in this country.

A  few of us on here have said that Davey is not good enough at this level and changes will have to be made.

On 12/22/2017 at 11:07 PM, stevebrum said:

Brady is very much on the up, hopefully the pressure won't get to him too much. 

Woryna will be #1 after the first set of GSA's are out.

He beats every GP rider, every race.  I don't know how he performs against none GP riders.  Perhaps he'll only beat Vaculik... hmm that bode well.

Edited by Col

11 hours ago, Grachan said:

Maybe they will in May, when Anders Rowe is 16.

Or Drew Kemp ;)

10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Or Drew Kemp ;)

Think mid August is a bit long to wait...

10 hours ago, Col said:

Woryna will be #1 after the first set of GSA's are out.

He beats every GP rider, every race.  I don't know how he performs against none GP riders.  Perhaps he'll only beat Vaculik... hmm that bode well.

In Poland yes.

Think if I was a Robins fan I would be slightly pi##ed off at the management letting the World Champ leave the club,espiecially if he is still riding in UK.

• Like 4

Hope any pre season challenge is against Somerset so we can welcome back the World Champion.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Think if I was a Robins fan I would be slightly pi##ed off at the management letting the World Champ leave the club,espiecially if he is still riding in UK.

You wouldn't have been the only one.

7 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Hope any pre season challenge is against Somerset so we can welcome back the World Champion.

He's not our World Champ though, is he.

13 minutes ago, ouch said:

Back?

Yes back for his first 2018 meeting at Swindon.