British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

With Wajtknecht as the main reserve and Davey who is only there because the promotion ran out of points to play with its a dead cert that we have nothing to worry about when it comes to Swindon in 2018.

All could change though seeing as Davey will be sacked after 4 weeks 

Everyone said the same last year, look how that turned out. Personally I'm not worried about us, seen enough in each rider this season to know that more is to come.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

With Wajtknecht as the main reserve and Davey who is only there because the promotion ran out of points to play with its a dead cert that we have nothing to worry about when it comes to Swindon in 2018.

All could change though seeing as Davey will be sacked after 4 weeks 

As much as I hate to admit it, I think you’re right. Davey will be given every chance and full support, but the time will come when Rosco has to reluctantly replace him with Chris Holder.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

Everyone said the same last year, look how that turned out. Personally I'm not worried about us, seen enough in each rider this season to know that more is to come.

That's why I put 'All could change'

On 10/01/2018 at 7:20 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Probably thinks he is too good for it?

Why would he risk injury riding against riders that he is superior to? Only the world champion was better than Morris last season and you wouldn't want riders like Brady Kurtz or Jack Holder riding out of control trying to take the coveted scalp of the second best Aussie in our top flight.

sensible decision by Morris 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, Gavan said:

Why would he risk injury riding against riders that he is superior to? Only the world champion was better than Morris last season and you wouldn't want riders like Brady Kurtz or Jack Holder riding out of control trying to take the coveted scalp of the second best Aussie in our top flight.

sensible decision by Morris 

More likely to be Tungate out of control than Kurtz.

you are having a laugh rohan is aussie champ 2018 riding on the best track in the league  showed morris the way home a few times last season !!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

you are having a laugh rohan is aussie champ 2018 riding on the best track in the league  showed morris the way home a few times last season !!

Put my binoculars to good use at The Abbey when young Tunners rode in July. Really makes people look closer than they really are...

25 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

Put my binoculars to good use at The Abbey when young Tunners rode in July. Really makes people look closer than they really are...

used mine at the NSS as well !!!

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

used mine at the NSS as well !!!

Should have gone to specsavers first Richard

1 hour ago, theblueboy said:

Isn't that what binoculars are supposed to do? lol

On 1/17/2018 at 5:46 PM, geoff58 said:

You forgot to say that he was the only unbeaten rider in last seasons Australian Grand Prix.;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hyderd said:

You forgot to say that he was the only unbeaten rider in last seasons Australian Grand Prix.;)

But when at Swindon was beaten by Nick time and time again.  Rohan is ok but not a patch on Nick.

1 hour ago, A ORLOV said:

But when at Swindon was beaten by Nick time and time again.  Rohan is ok but not a patch on Nick.

let's see this season ? morris won't make a good number 1 sorry !!

14 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

let's see this season ? morris won't make a good number 1 sorry !!

But probably better than Kurtz.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

But probably better than Kurtz.

And Rohan Tungate

• Like 1