British Speedway Forum

19 minutes ago, Adder said:

National League level I guess.

That would be good if they can generate enough interest to at least pay the rent for the stadium.  I enjoyed the few NT meetings we had. 

1 hour ago, Adder said:

National League level I guess.

Development league. 

On the BSPA website, Bristol hoping to be one of 6 teams in the SDL if they can find a home. In discussions with Swindon.

15 hours ago, geoff58 said:

AUSSIE 2018 CHAMPION IS WHAT COUNTS TITLES FACT 

Crap Aussie title line up these days FACT

• Like 3

It would be interesting to see a few Bristol meetings at Blunsdon, although I would have thought Somerset was a more natural venue for them.

1 hour ago, Grachan said:

It would be interesting to see a few Bristol meetings at Blunsdon, although I would have thought Somerset was a more natural venue for them.

Definitely hope Bristol can run from Swindon this season and create more opportunities for developing riders plus add a little value for money (in some peoples eyes). 

I don't think Somerset are as keen on running development league sides as they once were and have seen the Exeter SDL side relocate to Plymouth for the 2018 season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

well coming from someone with two teams that's laughable !!! FACT 

3 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

very true, but he did beat B Kurtze, M Fricke and S Masters over 4 rounds. Credit where credits due.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

well coming from someone with two teams that's laughable !!! FACT 

What? You do talk some rubbish don’t you? You seem to have developed an obsession with Swindon at the moment ... why is it laughable? Look down the list of riders in the Aussie title it’s diabolical compared to what it used to be and winning it nowadays means very little , Tungate a serial 6 pointer think your getting carried away as usual if anyone’s laughable it’s you ya clown 

Edited by hagonshocker

59 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

What? You do talk some rubbish don’t you? You seem to have developed an obsession with Swindon at the moment ... why is it laughable? Look down the list of riders in the Aussie title it’s diabolical compared to what it used to be and winning it nowadays means very little , Tungate a serial 6 pointer think your getting carried away as usual if anyone’s laughable it’s you ya clown 

Tut Tut,insult the post, not the poster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hagonshocker said:

i don't have a problem with swindon pmsl  you carry on ya clown  :lol: two/team/twit :lol:

11 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Tut Tut,insult the post, not the poster.

silly boy comes mind lol :lol:

• Like 1

Stadium news tomorrow. What's the betting its a big story saying its on the way with an picture of Tomlinson and Osborne in hard hats and high viz jackets. Problem is we all know its BS and the lego new Abbey will never be built.

4 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Stadium news tomorrow. What's the betting its a big story saying its on the way with an picture of Tomlinson and Osborne in hard hats and high viz jackets. Problem is we all know its BS and the lego new Abbey will never be built.

Agree about the bull sh#t and not bothered anymore.