British Speedway Forum

16 minutes ago, HertsRacer said:

Barretts letter may be an attempt to preempt the Government's proposal to shift the responsibility of dealing  with any noise nuisance  onto the developer rather than the venue when new houses are built near an existing music or sports venue. 

But Stadia UK have screwed up by moving the position of the "new" stadium to the position of the existing one which is nearer new houses they have already built rather than having it next to the road which was away from them.

I would rather keep the present site but this may open up a can of worms and give Stadia UK more continual excuses to not proceed with the stadium development.

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

But Stadia UK have screwed up by moving the position of the "new" stadium to the position of the existing one which is nearer new houses they have already built rather than having it next to the road which was away from them.

I would rather keep the present site but this may open up a can of worms and give Stadia UK more continual excuses to not proceed with the stadium development.

Have Stadia UK screwed up or is this all part of their stalling tactics?

If planning permission is refused, this allows Stadia UK to dramatically throw their hands in the air and proclaim "we tried our best". If permission does get granted, what's the betting development gets tied up in "legal wranglings" between Stadia UK and the housing developers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattK said:

Have Stadia UK screwed up or is this all part of their stalling tactics?

If planning permission is refused, this allows Stadia UK to dramatically throw their hands in the air and proclaim "we tried our best". If permission does get granted, what's the betting development gets tied up in "legal wranglings" between Stadia UK and the housing developers.

Could well be more stalling tactics. 

i fear this stadium will not happen worrying times :cry:

Speaking personally, if it weren't so far away I'd swing by the storage facility for my own interest to look at the stadium sections for comparison with the rendered picture graphics ....

23 hours ago, martinmauger said:

Speaking personally, if it weren't so far away I'd swing by the storage facility for my own interest to look at the stadium sections for comparison with the rendered picture graphics ....

I'm not Sherlock Holmes! How does one find a fictitious Storage facility? 

15 minutes ago, DunRobin said:

I'm not Sherlock Holmes! How does one find a fictitious Storage facility? 

Elementary my dear Watson. 

Wernick Buildings

Kenfig Industrial Estate

Margam

Port Talbot

SA13 2PE

Happy to see that we’re being professional this year with team Kevlar’s.

I can’t believe that other teams in our league will be pikey & not have team suits.....even championship sides have them!!! 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

Pikey Pirates :lol:

Hopefully won't be any riders wearing orange overalls

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, Alan_Jones said:

Elementary my dear Watson. 

Wernick Buildings

Kenfig Industrial Estate

Margam

Port Talbot

SA13 2PE

We were told that they are being stored in Newport. Are they doing a tour of South Wales.

Just popped up to practice in between races at Cheltenham. Gotta say the suits look smart as F. We might not win the league but in terms of looking profssional we are going to put the Poole "Pikey" Pirates to shame.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DunRobin said:

We were told that they are being stored in Newport. Are they doing a tour of South Wales.

If it's made it to Newport at least it's halfway there

7 hours ago, DunRobin said:

As far as I am aware nobody has seen it in storage, which is very worrying.