British Speedway Forum

22 hours ago, Gambo said:

Interesting Speed and G Force indicators. 

Hitting 70mph on the straight

Hope the forecast for BH monday changes as it has continual rain from 3pm Sun and all day Monday. 

The forecast is also not good for thurs against Leicester

Edited by A ORLOV

I see Per-Axel Warensjo has resigned, joined with a flourish left without a mention, wonder why.

4 minutes ago, JOS50 said:

I see Per-Axel Warensjo has resigned, joined with a flourish left without a mention, wonder why.

Maybe PX has other work commitments?

1 hour ago, JOS50 said:

Don't recall him joining with a flourish if I'm honest. Mention of him stepping down in Steve Park's programme notes from the opening meeting.

1 hour ago, Reliant Robin said:

Don't recall him joining with a flourish if I'm honest. Mention of him stepping down in Steve Park's programme notes from the opening meeting.

As partner of Mike Bowden he certainly did arrive with much publicity and ideas going forward, the evidence is extant on the internet.

3 hours ago, JOS50 said:

Joined with a flourish. What does that mean? I don’t recall any flourish. Maybe you can provide something to jog mine and others memories?

A little bit of research shows he joined in 2013 and resigned in December 2017. This is a closed company and directors come and go all the time.

Not sure of any relevance, except he was a director, however, as you seem to know about it and more knowledgeable Swindon fans didn’t, maybe you have your own thoughts or know something...

edited for p*ss poor English.

Edited by theblueboy

5 minutes ago, JOS50 said:

As partner of Mike Bowden he certainly did arrive with much publicity and ideas going forward, the evidence is extant on the internet.

Perhaps you've written your own answer right here. 'As partner of Mike Bowden'. Mike, for personal reasons, has also stepped down from his role at the Club (beginning of 2017). This has also been documented within Swindon's programme by Steve Park.

7 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

Joined with a flourish. What does that mean? I don’t recall any flourish. Maybe you can provide something to jog mine and others memories?

A little bit of research shows he joined in 2013 and resigned in December 2017. This is a closed company and directors come and go all the time.

Not sure of any relevance, except he was a director, however, as you seem to know about it and more knowledgeable Swindon fans didn’t, maybe you have your own thoughts or know something...

edited for p*ss poor English.

Joined 2016

9 minutes ago, Reliant Robin said:

Perhaps you've written your own answer right here. 'As partner of Mike Bowden'. Mike, for personal reasons, has also stepped down from his role at the Club (beginning of 2017). This has also been documented within Swindon's programme by Steve Park.

Interesting, so Terry and Steve Park are now the owners?

Scrap that, seems half is still owned by a company controlled by Bowden, Park and Warensjo.

Edited by MattK

6 minutes ago, MattK said:

Interesting, so Terry and Steve Park are now the owners?

Owners haven't changed as I understand. Downers Management(I think that's what they were called), the consortium that Mike Bowden, Per-Axel Warensjo and Steve Park are a part of, still own the club with Terry. It's just those with a day to day involvement that have changed around from what I can see, and this happened last season.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Reliant Robin said:

Owners haven't changed as I understand. Downers Management(I think that's what they were called), the consortium that Mike Bowden, Per-Axel Warensjo and Steve Park are a part of, still own the club with Terry. It's just those with a day to day involvement that have changed around from what I can see, and this happened last season.

How does one check this information?