British Speedway Forum

28 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Fair point. I think he will be given time & hopefully can get something working.   

Is Adam still using the Godden tonight? Seems like it has something if so. 

Yes. Still using the Godden 

4 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Yes. Still using the Godden 

Seems to be working well. 

3 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Interesting to see that the top 3 teams are the 3 that were forced to load off an 8-pointer this year.

23 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Interesting to see that the top 3 teams are the 3 that were forced to load off an 8-pointer this year.

I think even Doyley would’ve struggled to get more points than Troy who is on fire.

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Did you mean “ sight “ or are you praising the BSPA  lol

The table from the BSPA, one of the few things they usually get right.

I could have used either or both though. 

11 hours ago, Grachan said:

Funnily enough I thought the same thing, and all 3 opted to drop their number 1's allowing the core of the team to remain unchanged

23 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

I seem to remember the same being said about Adam last year. ( when people conveniently forget he was riding with a broken wrist)   Give Davey time, I’m sure he’ll come good. Believe me. For a young rider to be seeing fans calling for him to be replaced isn’t a good thing. 

It must be horrible..Don't forget Davey scored well in the charity shield over 2 legs with the Aces.

7+3 from 5 and 5+1 from 4......So it looks like he is better than he is showing right now. Looks like he is capable of averaging 2 per meeting given a run at it.

• Like 1

End of the road for Mitchell Davey surely.

Last 4 meetings 

0 0 1 0

0 1 0 

0 0 0 

0 0 0 0

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

Yep, looks like Szzz000000000paniak might be coming in for him?  

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

End of the road for Mitchell Davey surely.

Last 4 meetings 

0 0 1 0

0 1 0 

0 0 0 

0 0 0 0

The Mr binary code.

• Like 1

The problem with those calling for Davey's head is who would be picked to replace him? He is one of the form riders in the NL and that is largely the pool of riders you have to play with given the averages. Hume or Mountain would be the other sensible contenders but both ride Thursday nights for Ipswich so virtually rules them out. Would need a double change and re-declare under the limit. Does switching Davey & Musielak for 2 x 4 pointers make any sense? Think the robins will have to stick with Mitchell and help him the best they can