British Speedway Forum

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

MFF in disguise.

That had crossed my mind.

Strange that with Swindon riding half their home meetings on Thursday that they sign a replacement from a Thursday night Championship club...

41 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Strange that with Swindon riding half their home meetings on Thursday that they sign a replacement from a Thursday night Championship club...

We only have 5 meetings on thursdays the other 11 are on mondays or wednesdays.  There are 3 occasions where there is a clash on a thursday, also Rosco had limited options with such a low average to work with .    

Peterborough were blocked from signing Cook a while back because of the same race night situation and inthat case there were no clashes

Was stated that such a situation was not allowed. Boro had to change their race night to get it through

Further issues could arise with rearrangements

Just because options are limited shoukdnt mean tge regs are ignored

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Peterborough were blocked from signing Cook a while back because of the same race night situation and inthat case there were no clashes

Was stated that such a situation was not allowed. Boro had to change their race night to get it through

Further issues could arise with rearrangements

Just because options are limited shoukdnt mean tge regs are ignored

Well since the bspa screwed up the PL race nights of Monday and Thursday and changed them maybe your point should be raised with the bspa as they had an opportunity to have separate nights with no clashes but cocked things up.  

• Like 1

Screw up ir not it is how it is and should be followed accordingly. Two wrongs dont make a right etc

As an aside - Has anyone ever had an answer when raising a point with the BSPA?

I gave emailed a few times with genuine (and polite!!) requests for information or clarification and NEVER had a single response.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

MFF in disguise.

That’s correct. The old KKS/Gater 1 from years ago. You can tell by the similar posts with same grammatical errors and intentionally inflammatory agendas. 

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I gave emailed a few times with genuine (and polite!!) requests for information or clarification and NEVER had a single response.

Ive asked a question on Twitter.... and was promptly blocked by them.. 

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Screw up ir not it is how it is and should be followed accordingly. Two wrongs dont make a right etc

Only 3 clashes which Swindon won’t have Jack available for so unsure what the issue is. 

9 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

But there are still 3 known clashes....

Swindon has accepted that and will have to find a guest, maybe Jack was still the best option. 

4 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Swindon has accepted that and will have to find a guest, maybe Jack was still the best option. 

Equally Boro were happy to accept the Cook situation (with no clashes) but were told they couldnt

Double standards (as is often the case in british speedway) If it were Poole those defending this would be up in arms

19 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

This is ridiculous. 

Ross Bennett

Tom Turner

Gater1

KKS

Poole Bolton

Now I get linked with another member today. 

We know who you are. Haha!

4 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

This is ridiculous. 

Ross Bennett

Tom Turner

Gater1

KKS

Poole Bolton

Now I get linked with another member today. 

Well Gater1 was Tom Turner, so you can put them two together Ross.

Why havent you responded to my twitter request to follow you btw ?