British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Thank you very much for Stefan Nielsen.

I thanked Stef & Pk last week. 

7 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Thank you very much for Stefan Nielsen.

Thanks Matt, keep those loan fees coming.

• Like 1

For me, I would accept that this season is about loyalty to riders, entertainment and making the play offs, but we’re not good enough to win it.  I’d keep Jack Smith only if he becomes an asset. Otherwise I’d replace him with someone who could, such as Flint, Jenkins or Kemp.

Alternatively, if we want to win the league, we should replace Bellego and Smith with Rasmus Jensen/Mark Riss and Stefan Nielsen (recalling him from Poole and ruining their rubbish team) :)

Morris

Jensen/Riss

Ellis

Batchelor

Musielak

Wajknecht

Nielsen

:lol:

I’m sorry but you can’t recall him, this isn’t football. And to think. He is a Swindon asset who was right under your noses and Rosco could have used him.

Cheers for the loan though! Much appreciated!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I’m sorry but you can’t recall him, this isn’t football. And to think. He is a Swindon asset who was right under your noses and Rosco could have used him.

Stop stirring, he wouldn't have fitted in with our points limit without dropping 2 from the 1 - 5. I'm still confident that our team will finish off better than Poole. Take your troll hat off & get back to proper speedway talk.

Edited by DunRobin

Bellego finishes second in Italy to qualify for SGP Challenge. Well done David.

• Like 2

On 17/05/2018 at 10:29 AM, DC2 said:

For me, I would accept that this season is about loyalty to riders, entertainment and making the play offs, but we’re not good enough to win it.  I’d keep Jack Smith only if he becomes an asset. Otherwise I’d replace him with someone who could, such as Flint, Jenkins or Kemp.

Alternatively, if we want to win the league, we should replace Bellego and Smith with Rasmus Jensen/Mark Riss and Stefan Nielsen (recalling him from Poole and ruining their rubbish team) :)

Morris

Jensen/Riss

Ellis

Batchelor

Musielak

Wajknecht

Nielsen

Not sure Mark Riss would be a good thing especially in the top 5.

True, but such are the averages! Would Riss and Nielsen average more than Bellego and Smith? 

49 minutes ago, DC2 said:

True, but such are the averages! Would Riss and Nielsen average more than Bellego and Smith? 

Rosco said last Thursday the team will not be changed this season and i am 100 per cent behind him on that loyalty means a lot.Some of the names mentioned to come in if anything makes us  look weaker.

• Like 2

On 19/05/2018 at 10:23 PM, Anzum said:

Bellego finishes second in Italy to qualify for SGP Challenge. Well done David.

Well done Daveed

Had good chat with Doyley at Reading services earlier, onhis way to Somerset. Much prefers the Somerset management to Swindon's. Didn't realise Swindon were riding against the Rebs next Monday, he's so busy! Friendly genuine geezer.

From Robins reserve to world champ in 5 years, incredible.

What a bit of business to sign Adam and Zach on full time deals. Zach getting better every week and Ellis gotta be the most improved rider in both leagues this season.

• Like 5

On 5/17/2018 at 3:49 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

I’m sure Swindon got the better deal when Poole shafted Ellis ...... good bit of business by Ford lol

That is what Rosco is good at he backs his judgement on a rider and installs confidence in them.Adam and Zach are two prime examples Adam really has come on well and he will keep  impoving the same with Zach he had a nasty injury last year so it has took him time but i see him getting his average above 4 by the end of the season.Another thing that has never been mentioned Rosco naming young Anders Rowe at number 8 ok he wont get many opportunities but how good was that for Anders being there at the pressday gaining experience and being shown that he is part of a longterm plan. Rosco was a young Sprocket at one time he had to work hard to come through the system and was given a chance so he understands the ins/ outs of the sport. Swindon as a club are going in the right direction i just hope the crowds hold up the club deserve that.

• Like 2