British Speedway Forum

Where have all the we've got the worst reserves in the league brigade gone ??? Or have you realised that waj is in fact one of the league's best value riders and will put a nice amount on he's average now he's back up and fully fit ...

• Like 2

Present weather forecast for Monday not looking good, hope it changes

Its not bad business by Matt Ford at all. 

Fact is Alun Rossiter is the best team manager in British Speedway (Ill admit that) who knows how to motivate and knows how to get the best out of his riders. 

Ask yourself this serious question. Would David Bellego be the same rider under Middlo's management? 

Do the BSPA know something that they are not telling us. I see from the latest GSA's for 24/5/18, that Mitchell Davey is back in the no' 7 shirt. It amazes me at times to see their total incompetence. It must have involved somebody removing Jack Smith from the spreadsheet & replacing him with Mitch. I know he's been released from hospital but that is expecting a miraculous comeback on somebodies part. 

Averages so far

Nick Morris 8.51

Troy Batchelor 8.04

Tobiasz Musielak 7.42

David Bellego 6.90

Adam Ellis 6.42

Zach Wajtknecht 3.73

Jack Smith 2.00

On 5/25/2018 at 3:28 PM, DunRobin said:

Do the BSPA know something that they are not telling us. I see from the latest GSA's for 24/5/18, that Mitchell Davey is back in the no' 7 shirt. It amazes me at times to see their total incompetence. It must have involved somebody removing Jack Smith from the spreadsheet & replacing him with Mitch. I know he's been released from hospital but that is expecting a miraculous comeback on somebodies part. 

Ha Ha, somebody at the BSPA must be reading Speedway Updates. All change for issue 25/5/2018, Jack Smith has got his job back. Best wishes for your recovery Mitch & hope to see you back on a bike in the future.

19 hours ago, DunRobin said:

Ha Ha, somebody at the BSPA must be reading Speedway Updates. All change for issue 25/5/2018, Jack Smith has got his job back. Best wishes for your recovery Mitch & hope to see you back on a bike in the future.

...and all properly and correctly effective from 1st June 2018!!

31 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

...and all properly and correctly effective from 1st June 2018!!

Is that right? Perhaps there has been an amendment to the regulations that I haven't seen but Sundstrom and the two Poles completed their 4H and 4A on the 23 May and their new average should therefore come into affect 7 days later, on the 30th.

16.2.1.6 A SGB Premiership or Championship assessed League rider will establish an MA after 4 Home and 4 Away fixtures, becoming effective 7 days after the last qualifying Meeting. Should an Established MA not be achieved to be effective from 1st May, then the MC may issue a revised MA, based upon actual rides if the Team re-declares. 

The rule did change and is now the 1st not 7 days. 

There is lots wrong with the averages and I’ve emailed the BSPA but had no response so I’m interested to see matches take place with incorrect line ups. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

Is that right? Perhaps there has been an amendment to the regulations that I haven't seen but Sundstrom and the two Poles completed their 4H and 4A on the 23 May and their new average should therefore come into affect 7 days later, on the 30th.

16.2.1.6 A SGB Premiership or Championship assessed League rider will establish an MA after 4 Home and 4 Away fixtures, becoming effective 7 days after the last qualifying Meeting. Should an Established MA not be achieved to be effective from 1st May, then the MC may issue a revised MA, based upon actual rides if the Team re-declares. 

Just quoting from the latest published list - Issue 4; 25/05/18

• Like 1

The previous one on the 24th shows the two poles new averages are effective from 30th along with Ashley Morris. This was the previous one with just the changes for riders who had reached 4home and 4 away. This was also the reason Davey appeared to have returned at 7. The one dated the 25th is the one which becomes effective 1st June and has the full changes both to lines up and the new averages for everyone for June.

• Like 1

Those that completed 4h 4a on the 23rd will have their new averages for the 30th

ALL will then be revised to include all meetings up to and including the 23rd for brand new rolling green sheets effective from 1st June

So for any meetings on the 30th line up positions could/should change and then after some will alter again even if no further meetings have been ridden!

• Like 1

Could be one of the closest leagues for years, any of the 8 can win it, after seeing the Stars-Rebs result. Would put Robins as favs.

2 hours ago, auntie doris said:

Could be one of the closest leagues for years, any of the 8 can win it, after seeing the Stars-Rebs result. Would put Robins as favs.

I think Swindon are head and shoulders above the other 7 teams. Morris, Batchelor, Bellego, Musielak & Ellis are strongest top 5 by quite a distance.

• Like 1