British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Just spoke to my daughter in law who is a NHS physiotherapist, and she confirmed normal recovery time is around twelve weeks...

That’s for normal people not speedway riders !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Zach out for 9 days. That will mean 3 hammerings for us in that time. Somerset will do an absolute number on us Thursday with RR and a guest for Zach. Their reserves will be rich before the night is out!

Zach is out for 9 days, could mean he misses 4 meetings for us. Mark Riss is who i’d look at booking for tomorrow at Monmore. 

49 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Hougard, Auty, Barker, Garrity, Kennett are the obvious replacements for David Bellego.

Hougaard,Barker, Garrity, Kennett  are all non starters for me they  are not in the mix.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BluPanther said:

Just spoke to my daughter in law who is a NHS physiotherapist, and she confirmed normal recovery time is around twelve weeks...

Well its certainly not that here in my part of the nhs..upto 12 if displaced yes, but until that is confirmed it's not worth guessing 

9 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Well its certainly not that here in my part of the nhs..upto 12 if displaced yes, but until that is confirmed it's not worth guessing 

Wow. Aren’t you quite outspoken for an NHS doctor? Your mate Pinny breaks the bones and you fix them!  :)

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Wow. Aren’t you quite outspoken for an NHS doctor? Your mate Pinny breaks the bones and you fix them!  :)

im not a doctor.  sorry would just rather people had facts rather than guessing.  hey ho, only trying to be helpful so the injured rider isn't written off by you all for longer than may be necessary. 

2 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

im not a doctor.  sorry would just rather people had facts rather than guessing.  hey ho, only trying to be helpful so the injured rider isn't written off by you all for longer than may be necessary. 

What do you do in the NHS?

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

What do you do in the NHS?

London Ambulance side .  My nickname was given to me15 years ago.  

I'm only trying see that people aren't jumping to conclusions over an injury that probably not a lot of info is known about yet.

But if you want to assume the worst case recovery time, thats fair enough.  I look it at the other way tho myself.  

Anyway, not a Swindon fan, just tried to help, but like you seem to do on the other threads, you're picking into something just for a scrap now.  

I have work tonight so would prefer to just crack on getting ready now thanks.

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

No. Just wondered!

Good. Hope the blokes injury isn't too bad anyway.

Cheers

• Like 2

Somerset will be licking their lips on Thursday at the Abbey.

The team cannot carry on as a 6 man team with Jack Smith in the side. Replace Bellego with a rider on a lower average so we can replace Smith with better reserve. 

1 minute ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

The team cannot carry on as a 6 man team with Jack Smith in the side. Replace Bellego with a rider on a lower average so we can replace Smith with better reserve. 

Who would you choose (and please give their averages)? 

18 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Who would you choose (and please give their averages)? 

He told us Chris Harris had signed so it is no good asking it

Edited by A ORLOV