British Speedway Forum

So looks like changes are on the horizon. Judging by the fact the manager is discussing team plans with Morris & Batchelor, my guess Musielak, Bellego & Smith could be goners.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/16358050.team-changes-nigh-at-swindon-robins-following-heavy-defeat-against-wolverhampton/

http://www.swindonrobins.co/_mobile/news.php?extend.3139.1

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

1. Nick Morris 8.43

2. Adam Ellis 6.89

5. Troy Batchelor 8.32

6. Zach Wajtknecht 4.00

7. Josh Auty 4.68

10.18 Remaining

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

10 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

We’ve two but could have a few added. Think we could do 5/6 overall. 

Connor Mountain has been dropped by Ipswich.

1 minute ago, MattK said:

Seen that, think his average would convert down to 2.17 (if it’s 60% of his chanpionship average). Would give 5 to replace Bellego as I don’t think we can use RR with so many matches coming up. 

There’s no way we should drop anyone, other than perhaps Jack Smith as he is not an asset and has not performed well enough.

The only thing we need to do is replace Bellego if he will be out for injury for longer than we can manage.

We should stick by all the other riders and show some loyalty, regardless of how that affects our chances of winning the title this year. I do not want to adopt Poole’s approach of buying the title with mercenary journeymen who have no connection with Swindon.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

There’s no way we should drop anyone, other than perhaps Jack Smith as he is not an asset and has not performed well enough.

The only thing we need to do is replace Bellego if he will be out for injury for longer than we can manage.

We should stick by all the other riders and show some loyalty, regardless of how that affects our chances of winning the title this year. I do not want to adopt Poole’s approach of buying the title with mercenary journeymen who have no connection with Swindon.

I think those are the only changes we will make, we've lots of matches coming up so IF Bellego is out injured I don't think we can carry RR. A 28 day replacement would be a better options IMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Cough Musielak cough. :P

Don’t forget you can’t combine two riders averages. You can only redeclare or change individual riders with another with a lower average.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Cough Musielak cough. :P

Don’t forget you can’t combine two riders averages. You can only redeclare or change individual riders with another with a lower average.

Hmmmm ......... sounds like you’re angling to get Musielak in at number 1 for Poole? Might that be this week’s change?  :)

2 hours ago, MattK said:

Would bring him in for Smith Matt he would be useful away as well as last night showed.

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Hmmmm ......... sounds like you’re angling to get Musielak in at number 1 for Poole? Might that be this week’s change?  :)

We wouldn't want any Swindon castoffs!!

On 7/16/2018 at 11:02 AM, foreverblue said:

Unfortunately due to the nature of the sport luck plays a major part in speedway.

I don’t want Tobi to be replaced & would look at a 28 day replacement for David & see if we can squeeze Conor in.

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No need, you have got enough of your own :D

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

So when are Klindt and Grajczonek leaving?  :)