British Speedway Forum

To many times young riders are like lambs to slaughter & they give up the sport. Yes Jack Smith is struggling but who is really to blame here & it needs addressing at the next useless AGM.

Message to DC2.

Glug glug glug.

Looks like all that gloating on the Poole thread has now come back and bitten you hard on the ass.

Yet another defeat for the Robins. Are they trying to set some kind of record? :lol:

• Like 1

Rosco has given up all hope. Even allowed Somerset an extra point by not using Batchelor or Morris in heat 15. Poor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Rosco has given up all hope. Even allowed Somerset an extra point by not using Batchelor or Morris in heat 15. Poor.

Exactly what I thought, especially with no Doyle. This result is on his head, the team was badly put together from the beginning.

Due to DC2 camped in the Poole thread for the last couple of months gloating as we struggled for form, I take great delight in this 360 degree turnaround.

Swindon plummeting out of the playoffs as Pirates start to show what real champions are made of.

Allowing Somerset 4 points instead of 3 by not putting up a proper fight stinks. Poor show.

This from DC2’s twitter feed.

tenor.gif

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1

No surprise with Bellego out and no adequate cover.  Add to that Zach out and poor reserves.

Well done Somerset.

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Due to DC2 camped in the Poole thread for the last couple of months gloating as we struggled for form, I take great delight in this 360 degree turnaround.

Swindon plummeting out of the playoffs as Pirates start to show what real champions are made of.

Allowing Somerset 4 points instead of 3 by not putting up a proper fight stinks. Poor show.

You sound like a child, haven’t we been told that the speedway season isn’t won in April, May, June, July before. I’ve every confidence that this blip will be turned around.

Other than that perhaps we can sign 13 riders for one season....#jokers.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steve0 said:

No surprise with Bellego out and no adequate cover.  Add to that Zach out and poor reserves.

Well done Somerset.

Doubt you would have won with Bellego.  Would have just meant Doyle in heat 15. Your reserves are worse than any other club including most the the Championship. 

2 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

You sound like a child, haven’t we been told that the speedway season isn’t won in April, May, June, July before. I’ve every confidence that this blip will be turned around.

Other than that perhaps we can sign 13 riders for one season....#jokers.

What goes around comes around. DC2 has been throwing jibes on the Poole thread for the last 3 months. I will get great joy repaying the compliment.

glug glug glug......

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Doubt you would have won with Bellego.  Would have just meant Doyle in heat 15. Your reserves are worse than any other club including most the the Championship. 

It’s buts and maybes - we will never know because Bellego didn’t ride! I agree the two reserves were poor but that’s injuries for you and Smith is clearly not ready for the PL!

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That's very unfair on Zach. Tonight they were dog plop but Zach put more than a point on his average and beat loads of good riders this year. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

What goes around comes around. DC2 has been throwing jibes on the Poole thread for the last 3 months. I will get great joy repaying the compliment.

glug glug glug......

I dont know what Gary is feeding his riders, but ours could do with some of it... Still hope they make the most of this purple patch, as they will get beat in the final..
                       Piratepride...:party: