British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Lets get smashed. See you in Brewery Quarter!!

You watch it when crossing the A19 now, wouldnt want to hear you'd been run over..

6 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You watch it when crossing the A19 now, wouldnt want to hear you'd been run over..

Didn't realise the A19 was in Cardiff. Could have sworn it was up north.

Remaining Fixtures

Home X6

Leicester (Twice)

Wolverhampton

Belle Vue (Twice)

Poole

Away X4

Kings Lynn

Somerset

Wolverhampton 

Poole

I see Shovlar is on one of his usual wind ups, just wait for them to get beaten again. 

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Another defeat for the Robins add to that the failed all out attempt to sign Stuart Robson things don't look good for Swindon. 

At least when Poole lose Matt Ford tries to bring in decent riders to try and turn things around. 

Swindon should go all out for David Wallinger as a temporary replacement. David and Jack Smith can provide entertainment for the Swindon fans when they race against each other for 3rd place in Heat 2's.

Great work from Lee Kilby bringing in New sponsors, and getting out into schools, fetes and fayres promoting the club.

Excellent article from El Tel in this week's prog, and the current shambles in the sport, and the continuity and regularity of fixtures.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A ORLOV said:

I see Shovler is on one of his usual wind ups, just wait for them to get beaten again. 

Unfortunately Poole are on the up whilst we have peaked! We gave them enough poo at the start of the season so now we have to accept it back. I can accept it off true fans like Shov and even that imbecile Starman. Just as long as MFF doesn't start chipping in then its all good. What is sport without rivalry?!

Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Unfortunately Poole are on the up whilst we have peaked! We gave them enough poo at the start of the season so now we have to accept it back. I can accept it off true fans like Shov and even that imbecile Starman. Just as long as MFF doesn't start chipping in then its all good. What is sport without rivalry?!

Do not worry, I know a couple have been winding them up, mainly due to all the usual claims of how good their team was before the season started, but it will all backfire on them.

Thank goodness it is mostly good banter.  

56 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Do not worry, I know a couple have been winding them up, mainly due to all the usual claims of how good their team was before the season started, but it will all backfire on them.

Thank goodness it is mostly good banter.  

Starman was hoping I got run over on a northern road (not quite sure why I would have been up north) last night which was awful banter from a complete tool but the rest of it is amusing. 

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Another defeat for the Robins add to that the failed all out attempt to sign Stuart Robson things don't look good for Swindon. 

At least when Poole lose Matt Ford tries to bring in decent riders to try and turn things around. 

Swindon should go all out for David Wallinger as a temporary replacement. David and Jack Smith can provide entertainment for the Swindon fans when they race against each other for 3rd place in Heat 2's.

I can feel a football song coming on ...

Where were you when you were sh!t, where were you when you were sh!t

Can someone tell me when the new Swindon averages come into play. I've got the feeling Rosco would love to replace Jack with Berge asap.

Good to see Swindon speedway stand at Orbital Shopping park this morning. Lots of interest, and first time I've sat on a speedway bike!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Good to see Swindon speedway stand at Orbital Shopping park this morning. Lots of interest, and first time I've sat on a speedway bike!

Stick a number 7 on your back and pop back up there, will ya?  :)

• Like 2