British Speedway Forum

Other than industrial sites, there are also Park and Ride ones where the new stadium could be built.

2 hours ago, mcnabadam said:

Morris' last six away scores have been 6, 6, 4, 7, 1, 7.   I think Pieszczek could match that.  I agree about loyalty being important but is it more important than gambling on a title challenge this year? 

Taking a gamble now would be madness the situation is entirely different to the Tomasz situation from last year stay loyal see how it pans out.

Morris' last six away scores have been 6, 6, 4, 7, 1, 7.   I think Pieszczek could match that.  I agree about loyalty being important but is it more important than gambling on a title challenge this year? 

Never raced at the Abbey.???

If we are serious about retaining the title then action has to be taken now.  Morris should be dropped and Pieszczek brought in.  He's quite capable of having the "Musielak 2017" effect.  This will then free up 4.14 for a replacement for Smith and create room for someone like Berge instead.  It is vital to replace Smith, he is completely out of his depth and having a six man team for the rest of the season is like throwing in the towel.

Morris' form for Swindon has been very patchy of late and clearly gives the impression he is not interested in riding British speedway any more.  Not just with his comments on tv but in his demeanour in the post match press conferences and as he said in Monday nights match programme "The path is Poland, Sweden, and the Grand Prix series.  But one step at a time, crack Poland first though".  Our true number one this season is Bachelor anyway and he can step up to this race jacket no problem.

Nick Morris....who has been with the Club for 7 seasons progressing, voted fans rider of the year in our title winning season, and you'd like to see him dropped for a possible title this year? Dropping him for a Pole with the reason that Nick isn't interested in British racing?! Seems a little backward and short term to me.

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Taking a gamble now would be madness the situation is entirely different to the Tomasz situation from last year stay loyal see how it pans out.

At least change Smith for Max Clegg.

Does Torquay plans include greyhound track and a speedway circuit?

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

torquay fc chairman clarke osbourne announces plans for  40million stadium complex(in torquay!)

Poor old Torquay....

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

At least change Smith for Max Clegg.

Would that make that much of a difference ? we need our top five firing before anything else.Also if i remember rightly Smith beat Clegg 2.1 in there meetings a couple of months ago.

Edited by Sidney the robin

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

Would that make that much of a difference ? we need our top five firing before anything else.Also if i remember rightly Smith beat Clegg 2.1 in there meetings a couple of months ago.

What would make a difference is replacing one of the top 5, if Bellego or Morris has a shocker tonight.

18 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

What would make a difference is replacing one of the top 5, if Bellego or Morris has a shocker tonight.

Yeah. The difference being we'd end up bottom.

2 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Jack Smith Scores

0 • 2 • 1 • 3+1 • 1 • 0 • 0 • 1 • 0 • 2+1 • 2 • 2

How many times has he actually got a point from 4 riders finishing a race though as that is the real problem?.

I can’t think of many times.

3 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

With who?   the team in place   will see us into the playoffs then all to play for the side essembled at the start of the season i thought top four so nothing's changed for me.