British Speedway Forum

Somerset - 2pts ahead 3 meetings in hand.

Wolverhampton - 1pt behind 2 meetings in hand.

Belle Vue - 3pts behind 2 meetings in hand.

Kings Lynn - 4pts behind 4 meetings in hand.

Poole - 5pts behind 2 meetings in hand.

Changes needed now otherwise, no playoffs. Simple as that

You're right Racer, no changes = no play offs this year.  But at least we've been loyal to our riders!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Away form since start of May

League Meetings - 8

Won - 0

Drawn - 0

Lost - 8

Points - 1

I’d leave it now as there will be no changes & I just hope we have speedway next season .

• Like 2

Can't ser there being changes, the side was built for a strong top 5, they need to click especially away, can't win every year, no point putting the club into an even more precarious position, news on the stadium should be of paramount importance now, not just for Swindons sake, but also for the future of the top flight, Rye have gone, we could be next...worrying times.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mcnabadam said:

You're right Racer, no changes = no play offs this year.  But at least we've been loyal to our riders!

Forget about the winning you need to be more concerned about whether you have a club to support in the future.

• Like 1

IF, as seems likely the Robins will be no more after this season what a pity to go out with a whimper instead of a roar! Ring the changes to give the fans a great send off after 69 years.

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

IF, as seems likely the Robins will be no more after this season what a pity to go out with a whimper instead of a roar! Ring the changes to give the fans a great send off after 69 years.

If that is the case waytogo28 then that will be it for me speedway will be a thing of the past. Fingers crossed you are wrong but if i was a bookmaker your assumpion i would have as 1/5 on.!!!!

I see we now have another idiot kks on the Swindon threads who set up an account in 2007 posted nothing until recently and what a surprise backing up and agreeing with the troll Reading Racer. 

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

I see we now have another idiot kks on the Swindon threads who set up an account in 2007 posted nothing until recently and what a surprise backing up and agreeing with the troll Reading Racer. 

It’s just so sad, my heart sinks when I see that he’s posted. You know it’s going to be a load of rubbish 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Speedy swindon pete said:

So why do people bother entertaining it? Just ignore. Pretend it doesn’t exist. It really isn’t hard.

Precisely, hardly any fans go on the forum anyway, so who gives a toss.

9 minutes ago, Speedy swindon pete said:

So why do people bother entertaining it? Just ignore. Pretend it doesn’t exist. It really isn’t hard.

If you want all threads full of crap then do that but ignoring them has not and will never work.

45 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

We seem to have lost MFF from the Poole threads but I expect him back soon.

20 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

If you want all threads full of crap then do that but ignoring them has not and will never work.

So what’s the alternative then? You keep fruitlessly bickering with someone/something that you know full well is just getting a rise out of people and has no intention of creating a decent point or conversation? So the thread expands further with more crap?

What’s the point in getting worked up about it?

the logic is absurd.