British Speedway Forum

45 minutes ago, Speedy swindon pete said:

So what’s the alternative then? You keep fruitlessly bickering with someone/something that you know full well is just getting a rise out of people and has no intention of creating a decent point or conversation? So the thread expands further with more crap?

What’s the point in getting worked up about it?

the logic is absurd.

Not getting worked up, just do not want to see the Swindon threads full of crap from Reading racers and now macnabadam, I can take the pi## out othem all day but it will wreck the thread .

I enjoy the sensible posts but not the continual crap from these trolls.

If everybody either had a go at them,  did not answer any posts or reported them to the mods then something might happen, otherwise the forum will be wrecked. 

If you want to do nothing well carry on and the forum will die.

It is not just the Swindon threads, other threads are being wrecked as well. 

Edited by A ORLOV

30 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

We seem to have lost MFF from the Poole threads but I expect him back soon.

I got banned. My content has to be moderated until the 27th of July so all of my posts may not show up.

How is it "crap" and being a "troll" when someone attempts to make constructive suggestions on how we might improve the team and give ourselves a chance of making the play-offs?  Surely that is the kind of thing that creates debate which is what a forum is for.  Is it absurb to suggest the introduction of Pieszczek and a stronger reserve or are we happy to let the season just drift away?  I'm a Robins fan and I want us to make the play-offs!  Any suggestions on what we should do for the rest of the season A Orlov?

Piesszczek is absurd. Now, if you said Milik or Michelsen were interested and would fit with Berge to replace Morris/Bellego and Smith  you might have a point for debate. Otherwise it’s just a load of random twaddle.

10 minutes ago, mcnabadam said:

How is it "crap" and being a "troll" when someone attempts to make constructive suggestions on how we might improve the team and give ourselves a chance of making the play-offs?  Surely that is the kind of thing that creates debate which is what a forum is for.  Is it absurb to suggest the introduction of Pieszczek and a stronger reserve or are we happy to let the season just drift away?  I'm a Robins fan and I want us to make the play-offs!  Any suggestions on what we should do for the rest of the season A Orlov?

Finally someone speaking sense.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Piesszczek is absurd. Now, if you said Milik or Michelsen were interested and would fit with Berge to replace Morris/Bellego and Smith  you might have a point for debate. Otherwise it’s just a load of random twaddle.

I’ll tell you what is absurd, keeping David Bellego & Jack Smith. 

• Haha 1

Absurd is constantly calling for riders to be replaced when the alternatives will not strengthen the team. Latest GSA show Bellego 6.10 & Smith 2.00. Combined 8.10 minus 0.54 to bring back under the 42.5 point limit = 7.56 for two riders. 

Answers on a postcard who those riders would be and how they would strengthen the Swindon side.....

• Like 1

Updated Averages 

Troy Batchelor 8.44

Nick Morris 7.64

Tobiasz Musielak 6.95

Adam Ellis 6.57

David Bellego 5.83

Zach Wajtknecht 3.92

Jack Smith 2.00

Total: 41.35 (1.15 Remaining)

Just now, Sings4Speedway said:

Absurd is constantly calling for riders to be replaced when the alternatives will not strengthen the team. Latest GSA show Bellego 6.10 & Smith 2.00. Combined 8.10 minus 0.54 to bring back under the 42.5 point limit = 7.56 for two riders. 

Answers on a postcard who those riders would be and how they would strengthen the Swindon side.....

Can replace Smith with a rider on 3.15 average come August 1st, based on updated GSA.

12 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Can replace Smith with a rider on 3.15 average come August 1st, based on updated GSA.

And that rider is? Max Clegg?

2 minutes ago, Reliant Robin said:

James Sarjeant would be an improvement if the averages given are correct

First time ive read that statement this year.