Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It won't be Nicholls, he's joining Leicester....Auty, Robson & Mointain as well. 

Edited by hyabb17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

It won't be Nicholls, he's joining Leicester....Auty, Robson & Mointain as well. 

Swindon must be the only club who are standing still.

sort it out Rosco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

 

14 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:


 

 

14 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Swindon must be the only club who are standing still.

sort it out Rosco

No need to panic even if we lose tomorrow night we will be ok who can we replace Bellego with who is better  that are available.? The two riders i would of looked at are Michelson and Auty  Josh only if there were two changes but his new converted Prem average is well over six to high don't change for change sake.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

 

No need to panic even if we lose tomorrow night we will be ok who can we replace Bellego with who is better  that are available.?

We don't need a rider who is better than Bellego - anyone is better than R/R especially with Zak missing. Even when Zak is back it is a big ask for him to take up to three of Bellego's rides.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, looks like if Swindon are to make changes they're literally left with the trash. May as well stick with what they've got I'd say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was looking forward to the possibility of seeing Connor Mountain at Swindon, we will next monday but unfortunately he has signed for Leicester 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

For the Leicester celebration meeting does anyone know what ex riders will be there.? 

most of the Leicester team by the look of it!!!!:rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

For the Leicester celebration meeting does anyone know what ex riders will be there.? 

Jonno was at Roscos pub a couple of weeks ago, he may be over for the GP and if near Swindon tomorrow he could be one  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am very surprised that Swindon are still persevering with Smith.  There was an ideal opportunity to replace him with Mountain (especially with Zach being out) and really surprised that Rosco has not made a change - although there are no better options now.

They will continue to slide down the table without sorting out the reserves IMHO.

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steve0 said:

I am very surprised that Swindon are still persevering with Smith.  There was an ideal opportunity to replace him with Mountain (especially with Zach being out) and really surprised that Rosco has not made a change - although there are no better options now.

They will continue to slide down the table without sorting out the reserves IMHO.

Could not do a one for one switch Steve as our team average is above 42.5.

If we did want to do that we would have had to get rid of a second rider but end up losing available points for a replacement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Could not do a one for one switch Steve as our team average is above 42.5.

If we did want to do that we would have had to get rid of a second rider but end up losing available points for a replacement. 

If Mountain (or anyone else) has an equal or lower average than Smith then he can be replaced - and needs to be because he is showing little or no improvement in his scoring ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Could not do a one for one switch Steve as our team average is above 42.5.

If we did want to do that we would have had to get rid of a second rider but end up losing available points for a replacement. 

I thought Orlov maybe Swindon could of had Auty as cover only for David until he comeback and Connor was that to high.? Was thinking have Eastbourne got a rule in place to stop Tom Brennan getting different  opportunities because i would of considered him or Connor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smith has had plenty of opportunities and is unlikely to improve. At best he will reach a similar level to another former Swindon reserve...Nathan Greaves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Jonno was at Roscos pub a couple of weeks ago, he may be over for the GP and if near Swindon tomorrow he could be one  

Johnno's moved down to Middlo's in the past few days. The JD has taken quite a hammering I gather!! :-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MattK said:

We don't need a rider who is better than Bellego - anyone is better than R/R especially with Zak missing. Even when Zak is back it is a big ask for him to take up to three of Bellego's rides.

Surely Bellego is not a longterm injury then.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy