Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I've not been on the forum for a long time and they seem to change the rules at the end of every season. Why can't we book a guest for David instead of R/R ?

9 minutes ago, johnno4 said:

I've not been on the forum for a long time and they seem to change the rules at the end of every season. Why can't we book a guest for David instead of R/R ?

I believe that as David is 5th in the averages for the main body only RR is allowed. I think if riders 1,2 or 3 in the averages are missing then you can have a guest.

12 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I believe that as David is 5th in the averages for the main body only RR is allowed. I think if riders 1,2 or 3 in the averages are missing then you can have a guest.

Think you’re right, but it’s illogical and stupid.

56 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Think you’re right, but it’s illogical and stupid.

No it isn't - guests are one of the worst things about Speedway. They should only ever be used as a last resort in my opinion.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Najjer said:

No it isn't - guests are one of the worst things about Speedway. They should only ever be used as a last resort in my opinion.

Six man teams are worse, especially when a rider is missing through injury.

35 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Only when it affects your team!

Nope. For your team too. Especially for an injury.

Have we named a number 8 or are we praying on no mishaps.

7 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Nope. For your team too. Especially for an injury.

It wouldn't be  a problem in my team because we have very strong reserves, it is only a problem when you have weak reserves.

Just now, foreverblue said:

It wouldn't be  a problem in my team because we have very strong reserves, it is only a problem when you have weak reserves.

It shouldn’t be made a problem for any team, fans should be entitled to see 14 riders.

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

It shouldn’t be made a problem for any team, fans should be entitled to see 14 riders.

Yep don't like r/r 14 rider's everytime

• Like 1

We must have broken some kind of record this evening? Our reserves have been out 5 times between them and been on the deck 7 or 8 times between them.

disaster.

Before anyone comes on here & slates Jack Smith, yes he massively out of his depth, you can see after heat 8 he’s hurting. I have genuine sympathy for him. He needs to be taken out of the firing line fast.