British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

You sound like a child

DC2 has been winding him up all season so hardly surprising.  But I think you have hit the nail on the head

1 minute ago, Steve0 said:

It’s buts and maybes - we will never know because Bellego didn’t ride! I agree the two reserves were poor but that’s injuries for you and Smith is clearly not ready for the PL!

Tero Aarnio was there trump card, and 3 of there riders posibly under performed.

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

What goes around comes around. DC2 has been throwing jibes on the Poole thread for the last 3 months. I will get great joy repaying the compliment.

glug glug glug......

Let’s hope this doesn’t bite you in the ass when Swindon/Poole comes around. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

Stop press: Hearing Swindon Speedway are releasing a postage stamp to commemorate the 2018 season. Here it is.

skynews-dads-army-stamp-lance-corporal-j

• Like 2

Just now, Starman2006 said:

Tero Aarnio was there trump card, and 3 of there riders posibly under performed.

You were there were you to see them under perform or is it that their Swindon opposites were better? 

Confirmed - Bellego back Monday

Confirmed - Dimitri Berge guests for Zach.

Confirmed - Sticking with Jack Smith until end of season

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Stop press: Hearing Swindon Speedway are releasing a postage stamp to commemorate the 2018 season. Here it is.

skynews-dads-army-stamp-lance-corporal-j

How confident are you for Swindon vs Poole, willing to put your money where your mouth is....

You can just see SS has been waiting for this!  At least there are reasons for Swindon getting beaten - injuries!  Whereas Poole riders had no such excuse for earlier in the season.

Anyway - it’s not going to change my life but has made SS very happy.

• Haha 1

Looks like battle of the basement on BT Sports, Monday. Who is going to get that prized wooden spoon? 

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looks like battle of the basement on BT Sports, Monday. Who is going to get that prized wooden spoon? 

Poole 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

My vote goes to Leicester with their new team 

Tonight’s done, no point dewling on it. 

Right, onto Cardiff which is one of my fav day’s out along with tourn for Gp’s....I reckon Lambert will go well but think it’s Woffy’s year.....anyone else’s thoughts? 

5 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Tonight’s done, no point dewling on it. 

Right, onto Cardiff which is one of my fav day’s out along with tourn for Gp’s....I reckon Lambert will go well but think it’s Woffy’s year.....anyone else’s thoughts? 

Lets get smashed. See you in Brewery Quarter!!

Edited by thecoombdog