British Speedway Forum

But you still get to ride on Thursday despite fixed nights of Monday and Wednesday! 😮

I did say that there is a possibility that Jason may not be returning, but I thought it might be due to the points limit rather than having to get rid of any more than one rider over 8 points.

So does Jason or Nick go out on loan?

Rosco will have to make sure we only allow one rider to get over 8 points at the end of the season.

Edited by A ORLOV

So we have to choose between the 1st Swindon world champ in years or last seasons rider of the year. Absolute joke. We should be able to track both if we want.

Incredible.....no more to say on it really

Wednesday nights? Well that effectively rules me out for the entire season then.

Tough on Swindon, having to lose one of their top 2. Wolves in the same boat!!

I really can't see the logic behind 'only one 8+ point rider per team'?

• Like 4

Wednesday nights? Well that effectively rules me out for the entire season then.

Swindon won't be Wednesday's.....looks like we have a number of protected Thursdays with the rest being raced on a Monday

Appalling.

Why, is there a restriction in place? Why cant we ride to 42.5 with a choice of how the side is made up.

Potentially, and I think its a given, the first World Champion in Swindons colours for 50 years will be forced to ride somewhere else or not at all in the UK.

Wednesdays is not a big issue for me but, again, another concession Swindon have had to make...

• Like 1

Tough on Swindon, having to lose one of their top 2. Wolves in the same boat!!

I really can't see the logic behind 'only one 8+ point rider per team'?

There are only seven riders with averages over 8 so presumably the bspa want the top riders shared out. But I think it should be up to each team how they build their team. The daft thing about this is that there might be some average manipulation going on towards the end of the season.

Appalling.

Why, is there a restriction in place? Why cant we ride to 42.5 with a choice of how the side is made up.

Because King's Lynn were rubbish, need a number one, and the Chairman is their promoter.

• Like 1

If the fixed race night's will be Monday and Wednesday how are Swindon fixed because dogs are on both of them night's???

Dogs are on Monday afternoons.

There are only seven riders with averages over 8 so presumably the bspa want the top riders shared out. But I think it should be up to each team how they build their team. The daft thing about this is that there might be some average manipulation going on towards the end of the season.

Agree A ORLOV but who the hell would vote this rule in? It doesn't affect the Championship teams so who are the 5 (minimum) Premiership clubs that formed the majority in the vote?? Absolutely crazy decision.

Because King's Lynn were rubbish, need a number one, and the Chairman is their promoter.

And because Poole will have Chris Holder and haven’t been able to attract a new 8 point superstar.

• Like 1

Not so sure on that, it's either Doyle or Morris. For me, although I really like Doyle, it has to be Morris. Jason admitted last season that he had not pushed himself in team meetings to prioritise the GP's due to his injury. As he seems to suffer an injury most seasons, then Morris seems the better bet & I think he has still some improvement in him. Musielak must be in their too.

Disappointing to lose one of Doyle/Morris. For me it has to be Nick Morris to keep his place. He’s ready to step up to the plate and become a number one now. Moreover, he is more of a team man. Make him skipper too.

• Like 2

I think swindon can still ride on Thursdays cause the familys who now live in the pits go to their sons football practice on that night and they stay in on a Wednesday and there is just not room for a sofa and 14 bikes in the living room

• Like 5

I think swindon can still ride on Thursdays cause the familys who now live in the pits go to their sons football practice on that night and they stay in on a Wednesday and there is just not room for a sofa and 14 bikes in the living room

But what about those who are going to buy the houses they are building on the centre green over this winter ?