British Speedway Forum

Need to keep Doyle imo. Let Morris go out on loan.

Doyle is more reliable and also he's been the best rider in the world for the last 2 years imo.

But what about those who are going to buy the houses they are building on the centre green over this winter ?

they are going to rent out their conservatorys as a bar on Thursday night and if any of the residents dont have a car in their garage then the robins can keep their tractor in there Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

Need to keep Doyle imo. Let Morris go out on loan.

Doyle is more reliable and also he's been the best rider in the world for the last 2 years imo.

I agree. We need to keep Jason.

Do a Poole. Loan Nick out and tell him to stay below 8.

Disappointing to lose one of Doyle/Morris. For me it has to be Nick Morris to keep his place. He’s ready to step up to the plate and become a number one now. Moreover, he is more of a team man. Make him skipper too.

So, basically, Swindon will still not have had a World Champion riding in their side since Barry Briggs.

Really disappointed that we can't have both Doyle and Morris in the team because of the one 8 pointer rule :sad:

• Like 1

Rosco really needs to think about the scores the riders are getting in the meetings, we only need to beat the opposition and not have riders scoring double points when they are not needed, or next year we might have to dump good riders again.

Rosco really needs to think about the scores the riders are getting in the meetings, we only need to beat the opposition and not have riders scoring double points when they are not needed, or next year we might have to dump good riders again.

I agree. I remember a few years back they came up with this rule before the end of the year and Coventry made sure their riders stayed below 8. It's the only way.

Way I see it is this.

Morris will be stepping up into the No.1 spot on an average he wont be able to achieve.

Doyle would get you double figures even on a bad night and will achieve his average.

No brainer to me. Send Nick Morris on loan to Somerset and keep the best rider in the world.

Get rid of Bellego. And sign Musielak to back up Doyle.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic
  • Like 1

Tough on Swindon, having to lose one of their top 2. Wolves in the same boat!!

I really can't see the logic behind 'only one 8+ point rider per team'?

And Belle Vue, which more than likely prompted the rule. Sorry for you guys caught in the crossfire.

Killer is a must now

Depends what average they lumber him with, but if below 8 and Rosco has faith that he can get his form back then would want him back.

Disappointing to lose one of Doyle/Morris. For me it has to be Nick Morris to keep his place. He’s ready to step up to the plate and become a number one now. Moreover, he is more of a team man. Make him skipper too.

I agree with that, bring back Batch & Musielak, Wilson Dean & Zac at reserve. Then you need 2 x 5 point riders to make up the 42.5

Killer is a must now

Not happening.

Signed a contract in Poland and Sweden. Will defo sign in Denmark if he hasn't already.

Also Wednesday race nights will be a problem for Danish riders.

This should be your team

1. Doyle 9.69

2. Wilson-Dean 4.67

3. Musielak 7.37

4. Ellis 5.56

5. Batchelor 7.63

6. 4.37

7. Wajtknecht 3.21

For me - its a no brainer between Doyle and Nick - it has to be Nick

and Doyle to KL

Edited by Steve0

Shouldn't even have to say it and feel bad actually saying it out loud but has to be Doyley who stays for me. Doyley best rider in the world. But Nick was absolute class last year and held the team together. Awful decision to have to make.