British Speedway Forum

If you think Morris can keep his 8.76 average riding in the pressured No.1 spot then you are very much mistaken.

Hope you do go with Morris as I would enjoy watching the Robins struggle tbh.

I do believe you were 3 and 0 against the Robins at The Four Point Arena last season.

Surely, thats a better use of the word struggle?

• Like 1

Be an absolute p****r if the world champion is forced out of the league because of this rule. Lunacy.

But it won't be the rule fault it would be because no one signs him.

But it won't be the rule fault it would be because no one signs him.

He will get a team place elsewhere no problem. Best rider in the world and other teams wouldn't even hesitate.

He will get a team place elsewhere no problem. Best rider in the world and other teams wouldn't even hesitate.

Not every team might be able to afford him, especially now as world champion he can ask for more.

• Like 1

What Gater doesn't understand is that when you actually go and watch your team every week you build up an affinity for riders. Whilst it might seem obvious to a neutral to pick Doyley its a tough choice for fans who attend every week. I want Doyley back but feel bad saying it. Nick in Heat 13 at Wolves in the final was one of the greatest rides ever by a Swindon rider.

• Like 2

How times change.

1 year ago. Majority of Swindon fans we must sign Doyle even on a ridiculously high average.

1 year on. A few Swindon fans which will soon build up into a lot of fans 'lets get rid of Doyle and keep Morris'.

UKTV Gold.

How times change.

1 year ago. Majority of Swindon fans we must sign Doyle even on a ridiculously high average.

1 year on. A few Swindon fans which will soon build up into a lot of fans 'lets get rid of Doyle and keep Morris'.

UKTV Gold.

You preach about not being a troll but what is that post, trolling.

Unlike some other teams we generally try & keep riders which is why fans have an association with Nick, been with us for 6 years now.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

You preach about not being a troll but what is that post, trolling.

Unlike some other teams we generally try & keep riders which is why fans have an association with Nick, been with us for 6 years now.

Plus whatever terms are agreed with Nick Morris, Rosco gets a load of it back by charging for board and lodgings!!! :party::t:

• Like 1

Plus whatever terms are agreed with Nick Morris, Rosco gets a load of it back by charging for board and lodgings!!! :party::t:

He's got his own digs now hasn't he??
  • Like 1

How times change.

UKTV Gold.

Last year we could sign who we liked within the team limit, and how many chuckled, now we have to lose an asset by being successful thus probably paying a loan fee to someone else, great cost cutting, for once the clowns have a reasonable points limit, then want to deprive fans of their own riders, no wonder more people are drifting from the sport.

• Like 6

How can it be a fact when no wheel has yet been turned

If you think Morris can keep his 8.76 average riding in the pressured No.1 spot then you are very much mistaken.

Where in my post does it say I think Morris can keep his 8.76 average,

You need to learn the difference between a fact and your opinion

• Like 1

Where in my post does it say I think Morris can keep his 8.76 average,

You need to learn the difference between a fact and your opinion

I do but I know for a fact that Morris's average will drop riding at No.1.

How can something that hadn't happened yet be a fact, an opinion yes a fact not yet.

• Like 2

How times change.

UKTV Gold.

Ah, how times have changed at Poole: last season mercenary Matt wouldn’t touch Chris Holder with a barge pole; now he’s desperate to sign him up cos Poole have no one else! :)