British Speedway Forum

Hahaha! Ridiculous decision. Getting rid of the World Champion for an unproven No.1 in Nick Morris.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

Garbage decision.

Doyle frustrated me many times last season with his inability to team ride but if I wanted a rider to win heat 15 to secure the points, hes the man.

Nick is a good rider and his team riding for a young lad is brilliant but hes not the World Champ.

I am guessing we have someone, of GP standard lined up, either Holder or PK to fill those boots.

• Like 1

Garbage decision.

Doyle frustrated me many times last season with his inability to team ride but if I wanted a rider to win heat 15 to secure the points, hes the man.

Nick is a good rider and his team riding for a young lad is brilliant but hes not the World Champ.

I am guessing we have someone, of GP standard lined up, either Holder or PK to fill those boots.

Nobody could fill Doyle's boots especially not PK.

Garbage decision.

Dont think it can be PK because of the Polish rules as he has 3 leagues already.

Didnt envy Rosco with this decision but felt Doyley was the way to go.

Doyley to Somerset now I guess.

it was quite clear that Doyle was not going ride for swindon weeks ago after the hint rosco dropped in the paper .like the rest of the fans i like Nick Morris but he's not a number one at this stage .Going to need a real strong second heat leader now .

• Like 3

Nigel Pearson has said that Doyle wants to ride UK so I expect a few clubs will be ringing Doyle this morning! Odd decision for me only .8 difference in averages plus Doyle could have an extra ride with the tac sub rule when they need it. Wonder what Rosco has up his sleeve!

• Like 2

I would prob go with bellego musielak and another 7pt rider as that should create enough back up for morris plus adam ellis, would leave you around 6pts for reserve.

• Like 1

That is a tough decision but a decision had to be made due to the shortsightedness of some of the bspa members. Would rather have had Jason with Nick getting experience at another track, also if Jason was injured Nick would have been an ideal guest for him.

I hope Jason does ride for another UK club so that we still see him at Blunsdon occasionally.

• Like 1

To be fair To Rosco he was unsure that Jason would resign before the AGM.

To be honest I'd have gone for Doyle ahead of Morris considering there's only .8 difference between the two. Financial decision maybe? Rosco mentioned finances wasnt great in the star last week.

Yet outlay cash on 4 riders!

Dont think it can be PK because of the Polish rules as he has 3 leagues already.

Didnt envy Rosco with this decision but felt Doyley was the way to go.

Doyley to Somerset now I guess.

KL I reckon
  • Like 1

KL I reckon

Cannot see him getting on with Buster

Cannot see him getting on with Buster

He doesn't get on with most but if he's getting a decent offer? Maybe Rye also

Probably end up with a rider who's not even an asset of the club which makes our asset base look pointless