British Speedway Forum

Rosco has packed in his lorry driving this weekend to do something else as a day-job apparently?! Any info anyone?

Yes....

😜

I know someone with previous pub experience and currently a team manager with GB and a club local to me is taking over the Southbrook inn in Swindon ....no names though....busy man what with trying to also get a foot Holder on team building...

• Like 1

Nck Morris signed for Lakeside. Part of the Zach/Adam deal perhaps?

• Like 1

Why do you think that? Surely Rosco has Mozza nailed down before letting JD ride off in to the sunset...

A supposed friend of Nick told me & hes usually 90% right.

Like you say madness to let Jason go before signing Nick but he will be after a better deal if they havent.

Says how ridiculous that a rider is No 1 in both leagues.

Lacking in the reserve department.

Then think how it wouldve been with Doyle included at the top end too...

Yep and preferable to Batch, can't see Przedpelski not being at Leicester or not UK at all.

I'd rather have Batch than Andersen. He rode well for Swindon when he guested last season. I think there is more points improvement in Batch & I think him & Morro could gel well at 1 & 5.

• Like 2

Yes....

I know someone with previous pub experience and currently a team manager with GB and a club local to me is taking over the Southbrook inn in Swindon ....no names though....busy man what with trying to also get a foot Holder on team building...

Yes - its all over Facebook this morning!! Takes over Friday 1st!! :t:

The Southbrook has a very good reputation for food and it has been very good when i have been there just hope Rosco can do a nice burger and Chips.😀

I'm sure he can -- remember how much his weight ballooned last time at the other pub. His missus Julie is in charge of the cooking.....!!

Rosco on twitter says Dec 4th but if it shows Speedway that will be good and should get a good crowd in on a speedway GP night, the same as Malc Holloway used to get at the Jovial Monk .

The Southbrook has a very good reputation for food and it has been very good when i have been there just hope Rosco can do a nice burger and Chips.

Used to do ginormous meals. Don't forget to put a few coppers in the Lucy Childrens Air Ambulance collecting box behind the bar folks.

Getting to Lakeside from Swindon is a horrible trip, still it is closer than Berwick.

I don't get the prejudging of Nick Morris.

Improves every season

Can do it from the gate and more importantly the entertaining way too.

Though dropping the World Champion does seem pretty bizarre, think how much money you could make through the gates with clever marketing and promotion to offset his wages

• Like 1