British Speedway Forum

He’s ridden for two years too.

Oh, brill, three years. Thanks.

Wouldn’t Palm Toft also be in the Danish League on a Wednesday?

Wouldnt Palm Toft also be in the Danish League on a Wednesday?

Swindon will be riding most meetings on Thursdays though.

Swindon will be riding most meetings on Thursdays though.

The whole idea of Mon and Wed for Premier clubs was to stop D/U clashes.

I wonder how many Championship clubs will ride on the thurs and if they have signed a D/U rider before a Premier club will the rider be missing.

Edited by A ORLOV

I wonder how many Championship clubs will ride on the thurs and if they have signed a D/U rider before a Premier club will the rider be missing.

It will be interesting to see the priority for DUers. In theory, Championship should get priority as Premiership should now be fixed nights.

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see the priority for DUers. In theory, Championship should get priority as Premiership should now be fixed nights.

Would have thought that as thurs is a Championship or NL night, but what happens with Nick if Lakeside ride against a thursday track.

Edited by A ORLOV

Would have thought that as thurs is a Championship or NL night, but what happens with Nick if Lakeside ride against a thursday track.

Hopefully they will apply some common sense to the fixture planning.

Hopefully they will apply some common sense to the fixture planning.

If this year is anything to go by I would not bank on that :D

Same team as last year with Palm-Toft in for Doyley meaning Adam starts at reserve.

You heard it here first😉😉

Can't see it

Morris - 8.87

Zengi - 7.79

Musielak - 7.37

Ellis - 5.56

Zach - 3.21

Leaves 9.7 for two places - A 5 point newbie & 4.7 for someone like BWD/Summers/Jonasson (at reserve he should clean up if decent equipment is bought over).

• Like 1

Both Swindon and Poole go with a number one just above the 8 point mark. It will be interesting how both teams fill their remaining berths to give strength in depth.

I think you'll find that Morris has an average well over the 8 point mark (nearer the 9 point mark!)

Both Swindon and Poole go with a number one just above the 8 point mark. It will be interesting how both teams fill their remaining berths to give strength in depth.

I think you'll find that Morris has an average well over the 8 point mark (nearer the 9 point mark!)

Agreed Steve0, Nick has an average of 8.87, Brady has 8.08.