British Speedway Forum

Sounds like Bellego and Batchelor will finish off your top 5 and then just a number 7 to add.

Would they both fit? Would give a good top 5, but presumably leave Zach as top reserve which would leave us exposed a bit at the bottom end.

• Like 1

Would they both fit? Would give a good top 5, but presumably leave Zach as top reserve which would leave us exposed a bit at the bottom end.

Only gotta be that way until Nick and Bellego naturally drop their averages a bit

• Like 1

I'd like to see Batch back, personally. Some people don't like his bad attitude, but, personally, I've always rather enjoyed it.

He rode well as a guest for us last year, but it almost felt like he was doing it to stick two fingers up to King's Lynn.

Bring back the Bratch I say :)

Whatever people think of Batchelor there is a bit of value in his average due to the lack of effort he put in at times last year.

• Like 1

Only gotta be that way until Nick and Bellego naturally drop their averages a bit

Dont like that to be honest the dog , hopefully the 1/7 should be strong anough but with all these rules in place it is a joke manupulation of the rules comes to mind. Edited by Sidney the robin

Dont like that to be honest the dog , hopefully the 1/7 should be strong anough but with all these rules in place it is a joke manupulation of the rules comes to mind.

Not suggesting for one second we will do anything dodgy mate. Just feel as though they are both going to struggle to maintain those averages. If Nick averages over 8-8.5 next year as a number 1 then hes done well IMO.

Whatever people think of Batchelor there is a bit of value in his average due to the lack of effort he put in at times last year.

He does that with every team quite surprising any Swindon fans want him back.

Steve0. Swindons Starman.

Come on shov ..no need for that lol

Come on shov ..no need for that lol

Telling people clear off Swindon threads? Where have I heard that before? Lol!

Starman most likely

All glories are in the past, I thought that would be obvious!!

Au contraire Skidder...

Swindon are Champions for another year, whilst the Pirates were and remain also-rans..

Edited by Yer Ropes
  • Like 1

Havent you said that Poole will smash Swindon at the Abbey next year...50 points plus.....

The classic from the South Coast Batchelor☺

Let’s hope Rosco hasn’t been dredging the dregs of the Polish barrels that seem popular at the moment :)