Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Bellego on a 7 something lol.

Now that's what you call a bad signing. Not Szczepaniak on a 4.54 or Woryna on a 4.65

Shhhh. The grown ups are talking. 

 

Try  another thread. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I am not worried about Poole one bit.

Judging by your need to keep posting on our page about Bellego signing tells me that your fear us, I would be more worried about your own side (whoever that is) 

 

Nothing to fear about Bellego whatsoever.

Wajtknecht stepping up as the main reserve being paired with Mitchell Davey. 

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Nothing to fear about Bellego whatsoever.

Wajtknecht stepping up as the main reserve being paired with Mitchell Davey. 

:D

 

Most said that same about Bellego this season.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Stating a fact not my problem if you don't like it.  

You’re not stating a fact you’re stating an opinion. Get your teacher to explain the difference. 

 

Now toodle off off and do your homework there’s a good boy. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

You’re not stating a fact you’re stating an opinion. Get your teacher to explain the difference. 

 

Now toodle off off and do your homework there’s a good boy. 

:D 

Its a fact. The majority of Swindon fans didn't want Bellego back. Look at his scores towards the end of the 2017 season. No value in 7.37. 

Your profile is embarrassing fella. Interests: Abusing the French on a daily basis. No need to communicate with people like that. 

Now best to leave it there before you insult the entire population of people born with a disability and their families AGAIN!.

Cya bye.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

:D 

Its a fact. The majority of Swindon fans didn't want Bellego back. Look at his scores towards the end of the 2017 season. No value in 7.37. 

Now best to leave it there before you insult the entire population of people born with a disability and their families. 

Your profile is embarrassing fella. Interests: Abusing the French on a daily basis. No need to communicate with people like that. Cya bye. 

 

 

 

 

In his last 5 home meetings he scored:

7+1 from 4

7 from 4

9+1 from 4

8 from 4 (including a retirement)

6 from 4 ( including a fall)

wouldnt say they were that poor to honest.

Maybe a better reflection is his scores against Poole last season.

7 from 4

13 from 5

11 from 4

6 from 4 (away)

13+1 (away)

8 from 4 (away, including a fall)

 

Better to go with a rider proven in this league then 2 Poles who may not cut it.

Lets be fair based on those scores he would be a 9 point rider if he rode against Poole every week

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

In his last 5 home meetings he scored:

7+1 from 4

7 from 4

9+1 from 4

8 from 4 (including a retirement)

6 from 4 ( including a fall)

wouldnt say they were that poor to honest.

Maybe a better reflection is his scores against Poole last season.

7 from 4

13 from 5

11 from 4

6 from 4 (away)

13+1 (away)

8 from 4 (away, including a fall)

 

Better to go with a rider proven in this league then 2 Poles who may not cut it.

Lets be fair based on those scores he would be a 9 point rider if he rode against Poole every week

Bellego is a good signing on a 7.37 but Woryna and Szczepaniak are underwhelming signings on a 4.65 and 4.54 respectively who may not cut it according to some people. LOL. 

You obviously haven't heard of Kacper Woryna and Mateusz Szczepaniak until their names were mentioned last night. Going to leave it there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

:D 

Its a fact. The majority of Swindon fans didn't want Bellego back. Look at his scores towards the end of the 2017 season. No value in 7.37. 

Your profile is embarrassing fella. Interests: Abusing the French on a daily basis. No need to communicate with people like that. 

Now best to leave it there before you insult the entire population of people born with a disability and their families AGAIN!.

Cya bye.

 

 

 

 

 

Oooh. My very own stalker. 

 

Yup. You have no need to communicate with adults. 

 

Best stick to your school mates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The signings Swindon have made up to now are good proven points scorers but they have little or no improvement in them apart from Ellis who could put a point on his average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Bellego is a good signing on a 7.37 but Woryna and Szczepaniak are underwhelming signings on a 4.65 and 4.54 respectively who may not cut it according to some people. LOL. 

You obviously haven't heard of Kacper Woryna and Mateusz Szczepaniak until their names were mentioned last night. Going to leave it there. 

Think you need to have a little read over the thread my friend.

Woryna on a 4.65 is a good signing.

The other guy not as good.

They could easily improve their averages........yet they could also struggle as happens so often when Polish form doesnt translate to uk form.......it does happen.

Most Poole fans thought KK would be outstanding.........expected Klindt to mop up......Newman to kick on............it didnt happen.

Very easy to end up with egg on your face when putting down other teams like some of you Poole fans did last season.

Why do you expect every new signing to be outstanding simply because they sign for Poole.

Bellago isnt an inspiring signing but he is a solid option with no risks attached.......

And ive forgotton more about speedway then you know now so dont insult my intelligence...........as fellow Poole fans tell you, you dont even attend!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

The signings Swindon have made up to now are good proven points scorers but they have little or no improvement in them apart from Ellis who could put a point on his average.

In a watered down league from last season, they will do well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last 2 places are tough as Troy would be a good back up to Nick but leaves us weak at reserve even compared to Wolves.

Our 2 title wins came because we had a very strong top reserve swapping in the top 5 with others & I believe that if you go back through the last 10 seasons the winners have always had a strong reserve.

Teams do well with a banging signing like Tobias was for us last season or they need their riders to maintain their average or improve it slightly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I agree you normally needed a strong reserve to swap in to the  top 5, last year the top 3 teams had the lowest averaging reserve pairings. Adam and Bradley swapped places but I think both Belle Vue and Wolves reserves stayed there.

The 5 riders signed this year all had their best season last year so are improving. No reason as of yet to assume that will stop.

Quite happy for people to write us off again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Ford Fan    112

 

Members

112

979 posts

Report post

Posted 3 hours ago (edited)

  4 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

You’re not stating a fact you’re stating an opinion. Get your teacher to explain the difference. 

 

Now toodle off off and do your homework there’s a good boy. 

 

Its a fact. The majority of Swindon fans didn't want Bellego back. Look at his scores towards the end of the 2017 season. No value in 7.37. 

Your profile is embarrassing fella. Interests: Abusing the French on a daily basis. No need to communicate with people like that. 

Now best to leave it there before you insult the entire population of people born with a disability and their families AGAIN!.

Cya bye.

 

OY  school boy leave us disabled people out of it and feck orff to your own poole thread  because no one wants to hear your insane dribble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy