British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough V Glasgow 15/10/17

KOC semi final confirmed for this Sunday 15th October 5pm start.

Weather forecast currently looking good.

Edited by Noodles

Up the Tigers!! 😀

Is it free admission? 😜

• Like 1

Up the Tigers!!

Is it free admission?

Free admission but compulsory purchase of programme for £18 but parking is free if you park outside the showground.

• Like 3

Free admission but compulsory purchase of programme for £18 but parking is free if you park outside the showground.

You will be giving Ged ideas for next year posting things like that 😆 Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

PETERBOROUGH will face holders Glasgow in the semi-finals of the SGB Championship KO Cup.

The Scottish side set up a mouth-watering showdown by beating Newcastle 92-88 on aggregate at the quarter-final stage.

The 'T Balfe Construction' Panthers have home advantage in the first leg which takes place at the East of England Arena this Sunday (October 15, 5pm).

The return clash is likely to be held on Tuesday at Peugeot Ashfield Stadium as the two sets of big cats do battle for the right to face either league champions Sheffield or Grand Final runners-up Ipswich in the showpiece.

Peterborough owner Ged Rathbone said: "We've already proved we can beat Glasgow home and away - and that will be the target again as we aim to reach the final.

"It's will be a massive occasion on Sunday. We need all fans - past and present - to turn out in force and roar the boys on.

"We're going to forget about the politics and focus on the job of trying to pick up another piece of silverware."

Peterborough could also be in home action on Friday (October 13, 7.30pm). They hope to host Edinburgh that night in their one remaining SGB Championship fixture when a victory could boost their hopes of snatching fifth place in the standings.

And it could prove to be a particularly busy weekend for top duo Jack Holder and Chris Harris as they also represent the club in the rearranged SGB Championship Riders' Individual at Glasgow on Saturday (October 14).

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.3228

KOC semi final confirmed for this Sunday 15th October 5pm start.

Weather forecast currently looking good.

Peterborough V Glasgow 15/10/17 :t:

Anyone know the rider line-ups for this meeting?

BV Colts are racing and they get priority over us so we will be 3 team members, 3 Guests + R/R

Edited by MANSE

c,non the tigers,,,, you can do this for your fans ...

c,non the tigers,,,, you can do this for your fans ...

You forgot the hundred grand win bonus for reaching the final

• Like 1

From a purely selfish point of view, I would like to see a panthers witches final

Perfectly understandable , would be two bumper crowds . However I hope we can spoil your little plan :P

• Like 1

From a purely selfish point of view, I would like to see a panthers witches final

I can never bring myself to hope for a pussycat win.

Up the Tigers!!