British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough V Glasgow 15/10/17

Why would you keep a ticket, unless you are some sort of freaky nerd that collects strange things

how many you got? 😛

Anyone accepting the discount must surely just be a vulture or scavenger....

Id be very surprised if anyone has kept the last 3 tickets

A rather hollow gesture that one....

A public flogging??

I assume you are trying to be facetious as the circumstances particularly for season ticket holders are entirely different

Why would you keep a ticket, unless you are some sort of freaky nerd that collects strange things

It was announced with 3 meetings to go that there would be a discount if you went to all 3 so would imagine quite a few did as I have.
  • Like 5

how many you got? 😛

A couple of thousand, why? Do you want your half back now????😂😂

It was announced with 3 meetings to go that there would be a discount if you went to all 3 so would imagine quite a few did as I have.

Oh well that's different

That makes much more sense now.

A very good bit if promoting in that case 👍

I assume you are trying to be facetious

Perhaps just a tad 😜
  • Like 1

Where is the information Bewley and Smith riding for Glasgow. Colts got priority last time shows how farcical the rules are, they get made up as they go along

Championship takes priority over NL in EVERY situation bar the NL riders final according to the regs but that hasnt been adhered to at all times recently....

• Like 1

OMG Taps and Baldy why don't you two just get a room and get it over with🙈

Edited by Lukas

Championship takes priority over NL in EVERY situation bar the NL riders final according to the regs but that hasnt been adhered to at all times recently....

especially for the NL play offs.