British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough V Glasgow 15/10/17

the stoke abandonment is not unique. I went to a double header at oxford when the first match against Carmarthen was declared after 12 heats because of rain. The second match against Buxton ran the full 15 heats.

The rule is you can’t race any further after an abandonment....just shows that they make the rules up as they go along.

The rule is you can’t race any further after an abandonment....just shows that they make the rules up as they go along.

...after the abandonment of a MEETING. There is no rule relating to the continuation, or otherwise, after a MATCH is called off.

...after the abandonment of a MEETING. There is no rule relating to the continuation, or otherwise, after a MATCH is called off.

In the leicester meeting before the BYC they wanted to cut short the first meeting to get the Youths in.

The ref said no .. you must finish the first meeting before you can move on to the BYC

It was in the speedway star

Good practice for Harris, Holder and Starke around Glasgow tonight

• Like 2

Good practice for Harris, Holder and Starke around Glasgow tonight

And I'm sure the track will be prepared exactly the same way as for tonight

No BWD even though over chest infection as SCB has blocked it, have they checked that Lambert is over his knee injury? Cook over his illness but I bet will recover by tomorrow.... so RR for him and JPB for Bacon.

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 1

No BWD even though over chest infection as SCB has blocked it, have they checked that Lambert is over his knee injury? Cook over his illness but I bet will recover by tomorrow.... so RR for him and JPB for Bacon.

If Lambert performs like he did on Friday R/R makes Panthers stronger

• Like 1

Bloody double r/r again. Any chance of telling us who's in the race before the riders take to the track in the affected heats?

• Like 3

Really looking forward to this meeting. I hope there is a good crowd. Panthers fans should forget about the politics today and support the team. This could be our last meeting at home this evening and it is a long time fill March.We do not know what the future holds either so if you are a real speedway fan then make the effort today. If we ever lose speedway here then we will never get it back. My prediction is Panthers 50 Tigers 40.

• Like 1

Good luck to the Tigers , keep it close guys and lets end the season on a high

Bloody double r/r again. Any chance of telling us who's in the race before the riders take to the track in the affected heats?

The options are far from limitless.

Make it part of the enjoyment - debate with your mates whom may go where and see if you get it right etc

Glass half full rather than glass half empty 👍