British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough V Glasgow 15/10/17

Not if your meant to be one of the top riders in the league, he shouldn't score less than 7-8 around the EOES

That's rubbish even the best have off nights

Bollocks, around your home track you shouldn't score less than 8, especially against Glasgow, as apart from Lawson and Worrall, he should be easily beating the rest. The engine failure is unlucky, yes, but should have been 7 points from 3 rides

Why don't you get off his back, all in all I thought he's done very well this season

All in all he has been a pain the ass and a hinderence actually..and he has played a major part in putting our clubs future in jeapordy.
  • Like 1

Sadly 10 points is not enough to take to Glasgow after being 14 points up after heat 11. Holder was a disgrace tonight as even on a bad night should score more than 3. More worrying is that I think it may be the end of speedway for Peterborough. Well done to Simon who rode his heart out tonight and would have scored more but for losing his shoe in one race.Bomber excellent as always.

• Like 2

The way your all slating him, hope he's reading your comments and rides rubbish in 2nd leg, disgraceful way too treat him, I've just had a look back at some of his scores, double figures most matches

• Like 1

That may have been our last meeting but it was a good one even though the track was a little too slick for my liking. Don't think 10 points will be enough and we threw away double that with falls and EF's. If we are to to run next year I would get JPB on the teamsheet at reserve..no points but 10 for effort and style so it will come for that kid for sure. Saying all of that about our luck Glasgow rode well so deserve to still be in the tie..just feel a bit hard done by.

• Like 1

The way your all slating him, hope he's reading your comments and rides rubbish in 2nd leg, disgraceful way too treat him, I've just had a look back at some of his scores, double figures most matches

No that is not the way he should react. Prove that it is a bad day at the office and I will be the first to come on here and apologise.
  • Like 1

see sarj has some new found form according to himself on the speedway bspa site .

if you think 4 points from 5 rides are acceptable , think again . you neen around 789 to treat that as ner found form .

we know you can do it , so just do .

We won at Glasgow 3 weeks ago

But the incentives are much higher this time and I think it will be very hard to try and defend a 10 point advantage. I think Glasgow will be on top of there game for this one.

• Like 1

Rathbone claims he was 'stitched up' by BSPA vice chairman (that's Rob Godfrey of Scunthorpe). More to come ... Just read that on our local journo's Twitter..interesting.

• Like 1

of course he was stitched up as well as the loyal peterborough fans . play with fire , get burnt .

Rathbone claims he was 'stitched up' by BSPA vice chairman (that's Rob Godfrey of Scunthorpe). More to come ... Just read that on our local journo's Twitter..interesting.

He stitched himself up by accepting a payment from Poland, he knew it was wrong , but he still went ahead with it . He of all people should know you can't mess about with BSPA they are a law unto themselves and shouldn't be trusted.

• Like 2

This is exactly why it shouldn't be run by the likes of Godfrey, Chapman etc who all have conflicts of interest.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 3

I don't get the Holder bashing and I've slagged him off enough since August when it perhaps wasn't totally warranted, but what were people watching tonight? He had a very good first ride for a Panthers 5-1. He busted a gut to join Lambert in heat 6 before his bike went pop and then he had two tough races where it looked like the bike wasn't working. Unless someone can give me a good reason for lack of effort, I didn't see it.

• Like 4