British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough V Glasgow 15/10/17

Why would you keep a ticket, unless you are some sort of freaky nerd that collects strange things

You've met my brother !!! He keeps parking tickets from away meetings

No but you described him perfect a freaky nerd that collects strange things ie parking tickets from away tracks plus programmes photos etc which is ok but parking slips. Strange

Mmmmm🤔 very strange.. I'm glad I haven't met him😂 we wouldn't have much in common.

I must be a bit of a nerd myself, as I think speedway is quite nerdy, or at least the filling in of programmes is, oh and some of the strange clothes people wear.

Edited by baldyman

Bewley and Smith riding for Glasgow on Sunday as per their Facebook page and Jenga favourite is at no6 for injured Perry

• Like 2

Bewley and Smith riding for Glasgow on Sunday as per their Facebook page and Jenga favourite is at no6 for injured Perry

Glasgow Team, as per FB, is-

Lawson

r/r

R Worrall

Bewley

Summers ©

Sarjeant (G)

Smith

woo hooo , workington rider involved , so that means i can comment . yeeee haaaa .

• Like 1

woo hooo , workington rider involved , so that means i can comment . yeeee haaaa .

Once you get the go ahead from MANSE then you can comment until then you can't comprende.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

d a m n ,, thought i had found a loophole in the system .

MANSE told me subliminally that it was ok for jenga to post here as long as he is complimentary about the scumbag mercenary weegies.

• Like 2

MANSE told me subliminally that it was ok for jenga to post here as long as he is complimentary about the scumbag mercenary weegies.

Bit ott there you lose money or some other mis-demeanour today.

For the record i would never call our friends from the East weegies.

Where is the information Bewley and Smith riding for Glasgow. Colts got priority last time shows how farcical the rules are, they get made up as they go along

Once again the BSPA confirm that rules and regulations mean nothing.

Make the rules up as you go along.

Earlier this year Stoke curtailed the first leg of a double header at 10 heats so they can complete the second match.

rules clearly state that if you abandon a match no further racing can take place

I am sick and tired of the way the sport is being run

Speedway ... a sport run in an amateurish way by people who pretend it is a professional sport

No wonder there are no big time sponsors in British Speedway

• Like 2

Once again the BSPA confirm that rules and regulations mean nothing.

Make the rules up as you go along.

Earlier this year Stoke curtailed the first leg of a double header at 10 heats so they can complete the second match.

rules clearly state that if you abandon a match no further racing can take place

I am sick and tired of the way the sport is being run

Speedway ... a sport run in an amateurish way by people who pretend it is a professional sport

No wonder there are no big time sponsors in British Speedway

the stoke abandonment is not unique. I went to a double header at oxford when the first match against Carmarthen was declared after 12 heats because of rain. The second match against Buxton ran the full 15 heats.