British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Sheffield V Ipswich Sgbcl Ko Cup S/f 1st & 2nd Legs

SHEFFIELD: Scott Nicholls, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre, Josh Bates, Kyle Howarth R/R, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

IPSWICH: Danny King, Justin Sedgmen R/R, Cameron Heeps, Kyle Newman, Ben Barker, Nathan Greaves, Connor Mountain.

Edited by Blackadder

Ipswich stronger than last time with Mountain back and I believe Kyle and cam can take an R/R ride

I think Sheffield by 10 which should set it up for a tense last heat decider at Foxhall

It's like a second home to some ipswich riders lately, and if they haven't found a good set up an now, then they never will. Witches to get a draw

Edited by baldyman

It's like a second home to some ipswich riders lately, and if they haven't found a good set up an now, then they never will. Witches to get a dram

Whiskey??

Lets hope the testers dont turn up 😜

Ipswich stronger than last time with Mountain back and I believe Kyle and cam can take an R/R ride

I think Sheffield by 10 which should set it up for a tense last heat decider at Foxhall

Yep - updated averages put Kyle down a place (thanks to his 2 retirements in his final heats of the league meeting at Sheffield ironically)

Very glad to see Connor back - would be nice to see him beat Howarth twice again.

Cant make up my mind whether all thats gone on and the injuries for both sides makes no difference or is a huge deal!

If we can win races like 'we' did on Monday that puts us in a good space. The doom monger within though keeps saying that the Tigers have got their horror night out if their system and will ease to a similar score as the previous visits.

All in all should be another great tie.

Without Josh G and Kyle,its going to be a tough task to win,unless Scott finds some pace that he was lacking on Monday.

42-48 (would prefer 55-35 though!)

Is Howarth defo out?

I know that was mentioned after his spill but he is listed in our website preview and not RR....

Thats a big miss for Sheffield. Kyle H is one of the most improved riders anywhere IMO

It gives the Witches a glimmer of hope. I would expect us to keep it very close with him missing.

Kylie's ef's were very "handy".

Not that I would ever suggest anything underhand took place.

After all Louise & Hawking don't have that grasp of the rules do they?

Maybe Sheffo will regret having Scotty guesting at #1 again? He was certainly rank on Monday.

Ippo must be favourites for the tie.

Kylie's ef's were very "handy".

Not that I would ever suggest anything underhand took place.

After all Louise & Hawking don't have that grasp of the rules do they?

Maybe Sheffo will regret having Scotty guesting at #1 again? He was certainly rank on Monday.

Ippo must be favourites for the tie.

What? Who is kylie and what engine failures are you on about? Who are Louise and hawking and what rules don't they have a handle on?

What? Who is kylie and what engine failures are you on about? Who are Louise and hawking and what rules don't they have a handle on?

Newman

B fixture

Chris

Ritchie

Team change regulations

Hope that helps

• Like 1

Not sure it does if I'm honest!!!

I mustve just got used to The Scotsmans brand of forum speak. 😀
  • Like 2