British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Sheffield V Ipswich Sgbcl Ko Cup S/f 1st & 2nd Legs

Too many last places for Sheffield tonight, without the drive and spirit of Kyle Howarth don't think they can do it tonight, but push on lads do yer' best.

At least we know one Witch is guaranteed a trophy tonight 🏆

It's only the semi-final, no trophies tonight

Howarth proving a massive loss. Shame, Sheffield need Nicholls to come to the party

It's only the semi-final, no trophies tonight

There is - a MASSIF one

Well done Super Nathan 👍👏

• Like 2

There is - a MASSIF one

Well done Super Nathan

Deserved as well, he’s been brilliant. Heeps must have been a close second though as he’s really upped his game and had a brilliant year too.
  • Like 4

Deserved as well, hes been brilliant. Heeps must have been a close second though as hes really upped his game and had a brilliant year too.

Yeah Cam was right in the frame too.

The clincer was where as you part expected Cam to have a season like he has Nathan has come in and done a job no one expected.

Its not just his scoring that made the difference though - it has been his attitude and tenacity. He has been battered about (man and machine) and just got up got back on and done the job. Thats what fans want to see.

• Like 5

Congratulations to the Witches over the two legs they were the better team and deserve the victory,and I wish them all the best for Final.

Been a fine season for the Tigers and its still not over as we still have three remaining fixtures, and we have two trophies in the cabinet this season.

• Like 1

Just hope we depart Division 2 with a trophy. Also hope it's Glasgow in the final and it's not next weekend as I can't make it. I couldn't bring myself to giving that bloke who's facing the big fine any of my money.

• Like 1

Now that's what I'm talking about, absolutely fantastic. Been waiting nearly 20 years for a performance like that. Thank you to all the riders involved.

• Like 2

Just hope we depart Division 2 with a trophy. Also hope it's Glasgow in the final and it's not next weekend as I can't make it. I couldn't bring myself to giving that bloke who's facing the big fine any of my money.

Get of your high horse we are talking about a speedway meeting , I suppose it would be alright then if you didn't have to pay . If Panthers qualify for the final you would be welcome to attend the showground but if you decide you wont attend on principle then we will understand and I don't suppose we will miss your entrance fee that much anyway. I like to watch my speedway without any animosity and enjoy some top class racing action and leave the politics out of it , but some people just don't know when to stop.

• Like 3

Get of your high horse we are talking about a speedway meeting , I suppose it would be alright then if you didn't have to pay . If Panthers qualify for the final you would be welcome to attend the showground but if you decide you wont attend on principle then we will understand and I don't suppose we will miss your entrance fee that much anyway. I like to watch my speedway without any animosity and enjoy some top class racing action and leave the politics out of it , but some people just don't know when to stop.

I can see S47s point - I said I wouldnt attend a meeting with Jack Holder riding in it until the situation was dealt with and I didnt.

But I do agree that at some point you have to move on.

If it is a final with Pboro then to continue my stance would really be just cutting off my nose to spite my face.

The ruling has been made now and whether you are on the side that thinks its harsh or the side that thinks it didnt go far enough (to include sanction for Holder) lets just get on and enjoy some speedway.

I do hope though that I have the problem of working out if a trip to Glasgow is feasible within my work schedule ☺

• Like 1