British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Sheffield V Ipswich Sgbcl Ko Cup S/f 1st & 2nd Legs

Saw Nathan's reaction baldy it seems like we didn't feel deserving but that in itself shows his true character, he's just clearly loving what he's doing, maybe if everyone throws in £1 per meeting to get a bigger fund for next year or do a collection one meeting from other fans

• Like 1

Well the pound each a meeting Has been mentioned, it's something I wanted to do earlier in season. Hope it's done next season.

Well the pound each a meeting Has been mentioned, it's something I wanted to do earlier in season. Hope it's done next season.

Would only have cost you a fiver this year Baldy 😜
  • Like 3

Well done to Ipswich deserved the win .As I said the other day Ipswich were favourites for me with Howarth missing.Not just for his points but his captaincy that has been a big plus in our team this season.Good luck for the final probably against Petereboro.

Well done Ippo

Think it would have been a different result with Howard's and Josh G but that's speedway. Best of luck in the final whoever you ride against

Dodgy shoulder evidently, requires plenty of rest.

Or he can't be arsed riding for a team who's supporters don't really want him to ride for them.

Or he can't be arsed riding for a team who's supporters don't really want him to ride for them.

Or he couldn’t be arsed riding for the club from the day he signed, RESULTING in the supporters not wanting him to ride for us.

If you look back at the time he signed, plenty (including myself) thought he was a decent replacement for Covatti. Oh how wrong we were!

Only so many times you can watch a rider miss the gate and blatantly give up and coast for 4 laps before it starts to grate..

• Like 4

Or he couldn’t be arsed riding for the club from the day he signed, RESULTING in the supporters not wanting him to ride for us.

If you look back at the time he signed, plenty (including myself) thought he was a decent replacement for Covatti. Oh how wrong we were!

Only so many times you can watch a rider miss the gate and blatantly give up and coast for 4 laps before it starts to grate..

I wouldn't disagree with that , I thought myself at the time he would be a good replacement , maybe getting his average down for a return to Edinburgh next season.

I wouldn't disagree with that , I thought myself at the time he would be a good replacement , maybe getting his average down for a return to Edinburgh next season.

we had one of those types of rider at woekington , does your tots right in .......

Is Sedgeman actually injured?

As he's confirmed as riding in the Aussie GP, I'll say no!