British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Sheffield V Ipswich Sgbcl Ko Cup S/f 1st & 2nd Legs

Kylie's ef's were very "handy".

Not that I would ever suggest anything underhand took place.

After all Louise & Hawking don't have that grasp of the rules do they?

Maybe Sheffo will regret having Scotty guesting at #1 again? He was certainly rank on Monday.

Ippo must be favourites for the tie.

you need to be carful scotsman , you are not allowed to imply or suggest anything that is not true .

this forum is for honest opinions and debates . not scaremongering etc .

also if your team is not involved in the thread , you cant put on a comment . so i am led to believe .lol.

scott n @ 1 is a sure way of NOT getting your team to win . he will be lucky to get a job in 2018 !

Edited by jenga

Not sure it does if I'm honest!!!

But are you honest?

And do you know the regulations?

And can you do the math?

If so you are not qualified to be a team manager. Especially not for an East Anglian club.

(Only kidding taps!) Honest!

• Like 1

Kylie's ef's were very "handy".

Not that I would ever suggest anything underhand took place.

After all Louise & Hawking don't have that grasp of the rules do they?

Maybe Sheffo will regret having Scotty guesting at #1 again? He was certainly rank on Monday.

Ippo must be favourites for the tie.

He got 9 plus 2 against Newcastle in August when he guested then.

Nicholls - Classy Scott loves the Owlerton track, points will be scored from the glamourous number 1 tonight.

Kurtz - Todd rides hard, and has scored some good points this season, if he can hit form tonight his points could be the key.

Bjerre - Classy Lasse is loving being ni Sheffield kevlars, loves the place and im sure will smash in some points tonight. Maximum man for me.

Bates - No fear, this lad has balls and will throw in nothing but effort tonight, like Todd his points could be the key.

Howarth - R/R (Will be missed tonight)

Graversen - Stylish reserve is liking his new home circuit more and more lately, points from reserve will happen tonight.

Wood - Has shown some real pace, effort and a great attitude thus far, points could be hard to come by tonight, but you never know ?

** Also keep an eye out for Pontus Gaard, young Swede scheduled in to take some laps after the meeting, hot talent **

Happy Clappers are about - watch out.

Shame none (well nearly none) of the above applied against Leicester.

Hopefully different day different result.If the Ipswich trio ride like the other night then were in big trouble.If Steady has a word or two before and during the meeting we will be ok.Just hope the lads arnt taking their minds off the job now we are the Champions.Good luck to the lads tonight lets keep the winning mentality.

I think this will be a lot closer than the last visit from the Witches. If the tigers can get a 10/12 lead they will have a chance. The tiger's will be well up for this match, something to prove after Mondays match. So it's a big COME ON THE TIGERS.

Without Josh G and Kyle,its going to be a tough task to win,unless Scott finds some pace that he was lacking on Monday.

...and Tuesday & Wednesday. Think his Harley Peashooter needs a service

...and Tuesday & Wednesday. Think his Harley Peashooter needs a service

lets hope he waits a week 😛

Unfortunately for us I know Scott better than that and fear he will put things right and bang in double figures 😩

• Like 1

Oh well 12 down and more bad luck injury wise.

Hope Kyle and Ben are ok.

• Like 1

Advantage Tigers I think.

Hope Ben and Kyle are OK

They beat us at foxhall last time, so what are we gonna do different to turn losing into a 13 point win????

They beat us at foxhall last time, so what are we gonna do different to turn losing into a 13 point win????

Pray . Seriously it's half time and the second half should be home advantage Ipswich, still all to play for and 13 points is not out of reach, very finely balanced IMO.