British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Sheffield V Ipswich Sgbcl Ko Cup S/f 1st & 2nd Legs

We had up to 9.01 to replace Rory and go with Ty Proctor on 7.38. Should've gone for Nick Morris 8.72, Richie Worrall 8.58 or Richard Lawson 8.62. Ty Proctor has scored 7+1 from 5 rides and 8 from 5 rides in the two meetings this year, need a bit more tonight if we stand a chance.

I'm sure they'd have tried to get someone better, probably down to who might have a half decent bike left in their workshop, or are the others staying in counting their money after a very profitable season of doubling up.

I'm sure chris has got the best available, as this could be our last ever chance of getting some silverware.

Don't ever doubt Louis, he does the best possible job he can to make witches successful.

Edited by baldyman

Don't ever doubt Louis, he does the best possible job he can to make witches successful.

Wasn't it him who signed Sedgy?

Wasn't it him who tried to drop Mountain & Sedgy?

Louis is a promoter with good intentions that's without doubt

Guess the club are not going to say we tried xyz to make Ty feel like a last resort option, Ty to score double figures

I was gonna give my coat it's virgin outing tonight, but looks like it's gonna be warm, typical, what a waste of money

Edited by baldyman

ahem .

now with ty and mason involved in this meeting , i feel as tho i can legally add comment to this thread .

its good to see them get a run out so late in the season . just think , if rory had been any good this season and upped his average this year , you could have had dookie in as a guest . bit its not to be .

see the glory hunters are making their once a season trip to the meetings now ippo have reached a SEMI final .

good luck to mason and ty , but dont try too hard , cos i like sheff more than ippo lol.

Edited by jenga